Sirius Radio Question

ftmyersgt

GT Owner
Jan 1, 2007
Ft. Myers, Fl
Does anyone know if there is a hole through the trunk lid whhere the Sirius radio antenna is mounted. Dealer I ordered my GT500 from screwed up and ordered the car with the Sirius option. Would like to remove the antenna at some point and replace the stripe if required.

Thanks..

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
Yes there is a hole. I hate the black wart as well, but as least it's not as offensive with the spoiler on the GT500. It really looks like crap on the Bullitt. I don't know why the dealers insist on ordering the cars with this radio option.

Mark IV

Sep 8, 2007
Western New York
I don't know why the dealers insist on ordering the cars with this radio option.

Because customers want to listen to Howard Stern!!! Trust me, if you won't buy it, we won't stock it!

Yeah, the sat antenna looks crap, but would you rather a nice
Shaker 1000 ear-bleed stereo system in your Bullitt?

08GT500

Jul 21, 2007
Peoria,Arizona
Does anyone know if there is a hole through the trunk lid whhere the Sirius radio antenna is mounted. Dealer I ordered my GT500 from screwed up and ordered the car with the Sirius option. Would like to remove the antenna at some point and replace the stripe if required.

Thanks..

Yes, actually two small holes that are punched. I have heard that sat radio will be standard on all 09' GT500's.