short throw shifter, throttle body, et al.

mousecatcher

GT Owner
Jun 26, 2007
San Mateo, CA
all SOLD -- thanks guys

new FRPP short throw shifter ... retail $450, sell for $350

if you haven't driven a car with the short throw shifter, wow you are missing out. it is amazing and you can never go back. note i am selling a new never installed, never even opened shifter. bought from mmp.

new accufab 75mm dual throttle body ... retail $630, sell for $500
new accufab air inlet support ... retail $120, sell for $75
new accufab magnetic oil drain plugs (set of 3) ... retail $100, sell for $50

Last edited:

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
I will take the drain plugs.
Email me who to settle up at bonyhadi@gmail.com paypal works for me :)

EUROKLR

GT Owner
Feb 17, 2006
Air inlet

I will take the air inlet.
Is paypal ok?
Thanks, Tom

mousecatcher

GT Owner
Jun 26, 2007
San Mateo, CA
Tom, paypal is great. email or PM me your mailing address.

EUROKLR

GT Owner
Feb 17, 2006
Air Inlet

Hi Frank,
I just sent payment through paypal.
Thanks,
Tom

TEXAS GT

2006 Twin Turbo
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
I'll take the short shifter if it's still available.

Keith

ViperJoe

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 17, 2006
Washington Crossing, PA
That was quick .....

mousecatcher

GT Owner
Jun 26, 2007
San Mateo, CA
it's yours! pm or email me your address etc.

mousecatcher

GT Owner
Jun 26, 2007
San Mateo, CA
ok only the throttle body is left!

Bill Oxley

GT Owner
Jun 15, 2006
Denver area

Hey Mouse, are you going on to other things? Lost interest? How come you're selling everything you bought for your supercar?

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
Hey Mouse, are you going on to other things? Lost interest? How come you're selling everything you bought for your supercar?

A natural question with an obvious answer, any guesses?

TEXAS GT

2006 Twin Turbo
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
it's yours! pm or email me your address etc.

Who? You're PM confused me. Did I buy the short shifter or someone else?

Fubar

Totally ****** Up
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 2, 2006
Dallas, TX

Dibs!

PM sent.

mousecatcher

GT Owner
Jun 26, 2007
San Mateo, CA

well, i hate to say anything bad about the FGT, since it's really a stellar car. and now with the whipple being CARB legal it's even better.

but IMHO where the FGT really shines is on the track. the door openings are fantastic for getting in quickly with your helmet on. the power delivery is sooo smooth and the stock brakes are stunning. great steering feel. and even though i haven't used him yet, just the thought of having shadowman nearby gives me warm fuzzies. also i've met some great folks through this forum (also in person just randomly) ... real nice guys and car guys, not status symbol guys and not the gold chain crowd. last month i was at laguna seca where ed lever's car got kicked out, permanently, for being WAY too loud (he has straight pipes). that was fun!

but over the holiday i bought a formula car, so any track time i can get will be in that car. :biggrin

on the street i'm not as happy with the FGT compared to my other cars. it's hard to park and dropping your taurus keychain on the bar is useless. :rofl the a-pillar is my most recent gripe. sure you get used to it, but you know when you're looking for reasons you find them. i just couldn't justify keeping it considering the very little driving i would do in it.

for those of you that haven't tracked the FGT, you need to take that GT-only class i saw mentioned in the racing section. there's definitely some GT tax attached to it, but IMHO it's worth it considering the instructors and the crowd.