She's gone.

funat50

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 1, 2006
Greensboro NC - IOP, SC
Well my GT is gone, on to other things. Below is main reason I decided to sell.
crowded yard.JPG

Something had to go. The wifes not giving up the Landrover, the kids and dog need the Denali, Lexus for business, Porsche fills partial gap for GT and is more convienent, and trailer housed GT. :confused

Fubar

Totally ****** Up
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 2, 2006
Dallas, TX
The Porsche has a nice feel to it but I imagine you'll be missing the old girl in a few months. Save your lunch money, at the rate they are appreciating it may cost an extra $10k to buy her back in 3 months.

Cheers :cheers
Fubar

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Hope you stick around and enjoy the forum!

funat50

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 1, 2006
Greensboro NC - IOP, SC
Forum members.

To Bony and all,
The FordGTForum is by far one of the best communities of owners I have ever met. The sharing of facts and general information helps make the GT experience the best. From purchase, to ownership, through maintaining and driving, to sell, this sight has it all. I hope to continue to monitor the site and will chime in with my 2cents when I feel appropriate. My best and thanks to all.
David
Still having fun:thumbsup

Neilda

GT Owner
Oct 19, 2005
London, UK
Will you change to notsomuchfunat50? :wink

Sorry to hear you've sold.

Unrelated, but right now in the UK (as in the US) there's a real crunch on property. Guess who has many millions in property at the moment? :frown Ya, muggins here.

The Bentley's gone.

The Astons have gone.

But the GT remains!! :biggrin

Hope you stick around here....

Neil

MK2_GT

GTX1 Owner
Mar 25, 2006
Well my GT is gone, on to other things. Below is main reason I decided to sell.
View attachment 5769

Something had to go. The wifes not giving up the Landrover, the kids and dog need the Denali, Lexus for business, Porsche fills partial gap for GT and is more convienent, and trailer housed GT. :confused

whatever you had to do sounds good to me and its something you had to do.

However the Wife's Rover and the Denali are overkill if really only one had to go....even the Porsche would go and the "gap" would be filled with the lexus doubling up...sorry I am babbling but it hurts when a GT goes...:frown

Aug 25, 2006
All the best to you and your travels

I understand that from time to time decissions are made as the reult of many factors

Thank you for being a part of the Forum

Takes care

Shadowman

PeakCompletions

Boost is an addiction...
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 6, 2007
West Texas
All the best and sorry to see you go.