Shelby GT KR

GERMANORACING

GT Owner
Dec 4, 2006
Farmington CT USA
Does anyone know what steps to take if I wanted to buy the new Shelby KR.
What dealer to contact and does anyone know what the price tag might be.

Thanks
Sal

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 14, 2005
south FL
I would start with the dealer that sold you your gt. If the production #s are correct it would be a gamble as far as what dealer is getting one. I suppose the better dealers will be rewarded with the opportunity to sell one of these beauties. Put your deposit down and wait.

As far as prices go... well that will be the most interesting part. Expect to pay over sticker(what an understatement). Good luck.

Manny

Last edited:

gamera11

GT Owner
Aug 30, 2006
Kansas City MO
I have heard that the new KR will MSRP at around 58,000.00. with estimates of only 1000 produced, expect a lot over sticker. The Mid America Ford Performance meet in Tulsa OK over fathers day weekend will have a KR in the lobby of the host hotel. They have a website for info.

KJRGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 4, 2006
SoCal
Shoot, don't you guys think these bad boy Shelby KRs will see dealers asking $80K-$100K? :willy
I believe most Shelby GT500s are still going $15K-$20K over sticker from dealers, aren't they?

50 BMG

Aug 3, 2005
AZ
Shoot, don't you guys think these bad boy Shelby KRs will see dealers asking $80K-$100K? :willy

Considering the # of FGT's made and what the dealers were asking for them in summer 2005...

:lol :biggrin :wink :rofl :eek

...about sums it up

Ford dealership owners must be in heaven. After all, who would have thought Ford would make two cars they could sell for 100K over MSRP in two years.

Last edited:

PNicholson

Just checked on the KR's as I have a customer that wants to try to order one. From what I am told, we wont see anything on them until probably September. Since production is supposedly going to be limited to 1000 units, pricing will probably be at least $50k over sticker.

Will keep ya posted.

Page