Shadowman's Latest Personal Touches

JCE-GT

GT Owner
Nov 22, 2006
Mission Viejo, CA
Bill,
Great write up and great photos.. :thumbsup
Do you have any specs on the camera and rear view mirror?

Stormcat,
I believe the mirror that Shadowman uses is a Gentex Auto-Dimming Display Mirror incorporating a 2 1/2" display. When not in reverse, (or turned on) the display is indistinguishable from the remainder of the mirror. These mirror heads can be purchased at any Mazda Dealer (P/N 0000-8F-N01) and have a suggested retail of $315.00 (this price does not include the camera). The retail price may even be reduced if you give the Parts Manager a ride in your GT. :lol

JCE-GT Tungsten - 0187

Chris A.

GT #32
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 6, 2007
Ortega Mountain, CA
Stormcat,
I believe the mirror that Shadowman uses is a Gentex Auto-Dimming Display Mirror incorporating a 2 1/2" display. When not in reverse, (or turned on) the display is indistinguishable from the remainder of the mirror. These mirror heads can be purchased at any Mazda Dealer (P/N 0000-8F-N01) and have a suggested retail of $315.00 (this price does not include the camera). The retail price may even be reduced if you give the Parts Manager a ride in your GT. :lol

JCE-GT Tungsten - 0187

Yep....thats the unit.....he put one in my car a month ago......I love it:thumbsup

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
That avatar needs to go. Makes my mind wonder far from where it should be! :willy

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
'Sure easy to tell when Bony's outta th' country...ain't it.

YoungCEO

GT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 9, 2008
Whittier,Ca
I love that avatar, were do we all get one

shesgotlegs

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 20, 2006
Bony's going to be jealous :thumbsup

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Stormcat,

JCE-GT Tungsten - 0187

Thank you for the info.. :thumbsup

AlohaGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 13, 2007
Honolulu, HI
I am soooo tired of seeing cars with the butterfly doors, mainly because I DONT HAVE THEM! :willy

:agree::frown:agree:

86blackwidow

Mar 10, 2008
Ventura,ca
Great write up. Your car looks awesome you do great work.

dbtgt

One lucky SOB to own a GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 4, 2006
Tulsa, Oklahoma
All I can say is WOW! :eek