USA GT - STAN WHITE

FORD
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 13, 2007
Gardnerville, Nevada
SHADOWMAN

WHO IS THIS GUY?

That was my question.

After hearing about him on the Forum, I thought who is this guy and where is he located, etc.

I am the proud owner of a 06 Ford GT. After driving it for 1200 miles I wanted to make a few changes.

The question was who could I find that had the knowledge and experience to do the work?

I contacted Shadowman and to my disbelief he was only 85 miles from me. We set up a time to meet (So I could check him out). I am very particular as far as someone working on my GT. I wasn’t going to take it to someone to learn on!

This guy Shadowman is First Class. He accomplished everything that I desired. He also exceeded all my expectations as far as quality of work. I was notified daily of work in progress by Email, phone and of course on his web site. He is the definition of a Professional. When I picked up my GT, I was more than satisfied. His work and knowledge of these cars is exceptional. I would recommend his very highly to any GT owner.

Stan White

Owner of Raging Bull

Gardnerville, NV.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No virus found in this incoming message.

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Every darn one of us wishes his shop was in OUR back yard! :biggrin :cheers

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
amen :)

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Stan,
Welcome, have you registered on our Registry above and with AWSUM GT who maintains the California Owners Registry? When completed, let me know and I will add you to the owners group and remove you from our spectators group.
Bony

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
Bony, he is in NV not CA.

Aug 25, 2006
Thank you for the wonderful comments.

It remained as it remains my pleasure being involved with a great group of folks and even occasionally being able to massage one of the gals. In my book these gals are fricken AWESOME!!

I am always very willing to assist (even if from afar) just drop me a PM and I will vicariously be a part your project.

Takes care

Shadowman

jaxgt

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 12, 2006
Thumbs up to Shadowman. He was a great help to me some time ago, for which I remain indebted. You're lucky to have found him too.

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Thanks Mr. Lum for the proof reading of the small print....
Is Larry your twin brother or something.... sheeeeeeeet :)

OCPETE

GT Owner
Nov 20, 2006
Killer Dana, CA
Hands down..Bill ROX :thumbsup

Kip Ewing

CF Vendor
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 23, 2007
Suburban Detroit
Shadowman

Shadowman rocks...

Do anything he suggests.
You, and your GT, will be more happy.

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Shadowman

I second that Kip - Shadowman for President!

Ed