Shadowman and More Pressure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 25, 2006
Let me begin by saying that I simply like cars; all kinds of them and yet the Ford GT ranks right at the top of my personal list of favorites however my liking them is the by-product of my enjoying looking at and massaging them.

Now having said this I also enjoy it when I can watch and or see the results of first class massaging completed by another. This Forum is loaded with talented folks as evidence by the numerous cool tweaks as presented by the many members and Forum Vendors; this is truly a very unique place to spend a part of my life.

A couple months ago I got wind of another gal going under the proverbial knife to have her blood pressure raised; or I should say her owner’s blood pressure as a group of folks can up with another twist on how to cram pressure in each of her 8 holes looking once again for the purpose of creating both the ultimate thrill ride while also having a “Mona Lisa” aka piece of art to soak his eyes in.

Well tonight a Forum member and personal friend Crazy PSI; some of you will remember him and one of his gals that I assisted with prior to her being placed on the cover of Luxury and Exotic magazine a few months ago. In any case Crazy PSI called me and asked if I was near the computer to which I said that I could be why which was followed by a simple you have to look and see.

So I proceeded to download some information within were several pictures and after looking at them feel that this is yet another very cool Ford GT TT example worthy of sharing so with his blessing here you go.

I enjoy seeing and truly appreciate any tweak completed that appears integrated rather than added on and IMO this is another such example.

Please take note that there is no expose plumbing for the OEM vacuum lines, no visible idle control valve, etc. These items have been thoughtfully integrated within the body of the fully CNC’d machined intake hat resulting IMO an extremely clean look. It is often times that which you do not see that makes all the difference.

Now is this the better "mouse trap"; at this point I would simply say that it is yet another and yet I feel that the machining technology used and esthetic’s bar continues to be raised which is typical of an industry in which the platform from which the next person begins is always higher than the person just before.

Takes care

Shadowman

Attachments

• Chris's TT.jpg
    Chris's TT.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 342
  • Chris's TT 2.jpg
    Chris's TT 2.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 342
  • Chris's TT 3.jpg
    Chris's TT 3.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 347
Last edited:

sandman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 10, 2006
Gardnerville, Nv.
Wow! What a work of art...If she runs half as well as she looks she'll be amazing!

standj

GT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 23, 2007
Wyoming
Can't wait to hear how she runs, what a beautiful job!!! Bill & Bony, do you guys sleep in Calif, your post was 5am???

John

dbtgt

One lucky SOB to own a GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 4, 2006
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Looks very "Organic". Very well done!

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
Beautiful, can't wait to see the rest of the layout.

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
I think my heart just skipped a beat, we have to find out more. looks very sick in a good way.:biggrin

Aug 25, 2006
Can't wait to hear how she runs, what a beautiful job!!! Bill & Bony, do you guys sleep in Calif, your post was 5am???

John

Not much; my typical day ends about the time the East Coast is seeing first light

Takes care

Shadowman

TEXAS GT

2006 Twin Turbo
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Are you using one or both side scoops as the air intakes?

We need more pics!

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Sweet Set Up !!

Aug 25, 2006
This will be likely one of the most difficult replies that I will make in a thread; particularly considering that I opened the thread.

I am requesting that this thread be closed; not removed because I want folks to be able to enjoy as I have another cool FI aka twin Turbo system as created for one the gals; I will be contacting DBK and Bony as well.

My reasons for requesting that the thread be closed are many however the most significant is that I do not want to create chaos within this Forum and sadly this is what I recently experienced when visiting another.

Certainly I appreciate and respect the work that went into developing such a system however after spending some time on another Forum where the company responsible for it regularly resides I walked away shaking my head. The manner in which people exchanged their ideas and opinions was often times ridiculous, hurtful, as well as slanderous and the more that I read the more it reminded me of days gone past; a place that I care not go again and would never want to see this Forum transform into.

This is not only a very unique but also a very high quality Forum that IMO is a direct reflection of the folks that own these gals. Certainly there are differences shared as such an element of bantering occurs from time to time however there is always respect shown; a quality that I admire in a person particularly when it is shown during moments of disagreement.

I use a phrase from time to time; "if the shoe fits wear it" which in my world simply means very simply that should I share something based on how I feel at a given moment in time and even though you maybe a component of the statement I am not directing it at you but rather sharing how I feel/it feels to me and if you feel the same way then so be it otherwise it is little more than me sharing my thoughts.

At this moment in time I feel that this thread needs to be closed however in the end this decission will be made by another.

Takes care

Shadowman

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.