GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Ok Shelby,Ill take one

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
You want just the unit, OR do you need the reverse cam, xm unit, iPod hookup, etc? We got it all here, just gotta let me know

JCSB

Ex GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
You want just the unit, OR do you need the reverse cam, xm unit, iPod hookup, etc? We got it all here, just gotta let me know

Shelby,
Did you get the info on the connectors (or harness) for plugging into the GT harness?

John

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
Shelby,
Did you get the info on the connectors (or harness) for plugging into the GT harness?

John

So far, I have not come up with one. May have to be hard wired. :frown

Apr 24, 2006
Any pictures installed?

HeritageBruce

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Mar 13, 2006
Southern CA
Master Shadowman,
As the sourround was designed for a double DIN head unit, then shouldn't any Double DIN fit except ones with too much depth?
And do you want another JVC single DIN??? Probably not, I guess...

Aug 25, 2006
Master Shadowman,
As the sourround was designed for a double DIN head unit, then shouldn't any Double DIN fit except ones with too much depth?
And do you want another JVC single DIN??? Probably not, I guess...

Hi HeritageBruce

Yes any double din will physically fit however the internal side brackets were designed for the Pioneer.

Now having said this the internal brackets are not a part of the surround but rather attached to it as such alternate brackets could be made IMO with relative ease.

Now as for the single din; I think that there is still a market for it.

Takes care

Shadowman

Aug 25, 2006
So far, I have not come up with one. May have to be hard wired. :frown

Hard wired in therory yes however once the new head unit's plugs are "integrated" with the OEM harness it will become a perfect setup with no issues; Pak does not make an adapter for the Ford GT harness.

Takes care

Shadowman

Cyclenirvana

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 7, 2006
Winston-Salem, NC
Just saw this unit in Shelby's car. The nav system is touch screen, great radio, and very good back-up camera. I am thoroughly impressed. Headed to the bar to discuss this in more detail??:biggrin