Shadowman and a VIR "Thank You"

Aug 25, 2006
ShadowBoy and I arrived home only a couple hours ago as we had to leave a bit early because come early Sunday morning as a family we dart out to Disneyland and yet "we" wanted to share a heartfelt thank you with everyone.

I cannot express enough how much I appreciate the warmth as shared with ShadowBoy throughout the event; we arrived home with him still walking on cloud 9. It is through him that the value of this event becomes even more significant.

There is so much more that I could write about and yet I expect that many others will fill in the blanks however we wanted to share that as with each and every Rally gathering our only regret is that is does not last longer and happen more often. Visiting with friends from afar regardless of the planned activities is for us what it is all about and it never fails to make us very happy.

In closing; if I started to mention names I would surely leave someone out as such I/we will make this a blanket statement because I enjoyed every moment in time as did my son.

Thank you all again and we wish for all a safe and enjoyable travel home.

Takes care

Shadowman

tpraceman

THEE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 20, 2006
Washington Michigan
Drove the rig straight 13 hours alone and made it home safe and sound as well. And it's raining!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
I'm still having a great time at the Rally! And it's sunny!
Ed

timcantwell

Le Mans 2010 Sponsor * Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 22, 2006
N.E. OH & Naples, FL
I know that my son Garrett really enjoyed hanging with your son, "ShadowBoy"! It was good to see and spend time with both of you.

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Shadowman - since you won't mention names, her name was FiFi.