SF Bay Area members going to Thunderhill this weekend?

GTED

GT Owner
Apr 4, 2006
Just curious to see if anyone is doing the track event at Thunderhill this weekend with TrackMaster Racings. I wasn't going to go, but I had such a good time last friday at Infineon that as soon as I got home I signed up for this Saturday. I figure this will be the last event for me before the rain comes...

Also, I'm sure you all have heard/experienced it many times. When I was at Infineon this past Friday, there were also a F-Scuderia and a couple of F430s there, but I believe the Heritage GT still rec'd the most attention....... However, the most amazing part of the day was (at least for me) that the owner of the F-Scuderia only bought the car 2 days before the track day, and this gentleman was 70 years old!!! God bless him for having the passion and the health to be doing track events.

Ed

Green Beret

Green Beret
Mark II Lifetime
May 4, 2006
Danville,Calif
70 years old!

Whats so good about 70! How about 77 and counting and still driving my gal

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California

I hope one day I will be able to say the same thing. I don't know which parts will wear out faster, the FGT's or mine.

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
T-hill event

GTED - I would usually be there driving at Thunderhill but will won't be able to this weekend. Have fun & see you a future NorCal open track.

Special Ed

GTED

GT Owner
Apr 4, 2006

You ARE the man!!

GTED

GTED

GT Owner
Apr 4, 2006
GTED - I would usually be there driving at Thunderhill but will won't be able to this weekend. Have fun & see you a future NorCal open track.

Special Ed

Well, there's always the next time! Who do you normally run with? I normally do HOD and TrackMaster (also used to do with NASA, but they got too crowded so I stopped).

GTED
(not as "special"):rofl