Servicing by Gt Guy's

nsfkid

FORD GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 23, 2007
Port Credit Ontario
This week I took my Gt to Dennis & Rich (GT Guys) in Detroit to have the Heffner pulley and tune done on my 06 and to also check a few things out on my car.
This was the first time I have had ANYONE work on my car besides myself. (yes I know I have trust issues)
I found them both to be very Knowledgeable, Methodical in their approach to looking after my car, double checking all their work as they go.
If they found any other issues as they worked they would let me know (missing wiring clips etc)
I live approx 4 1/2 - 5 hr drive away from their shop and
and would not hesitate in the least to recommend their services to anyone looking for top notch care for there GT
I am 100% pleased with their work

As for the pulley and tune what a difference! it really wakes the car up.

GTNJ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 21, 2006
State of Confusion
This week I took my Gt to Dennis & Rich (GT Guys) in Detroit
I found them both to be very Knowledgeable, Methodical in their approach to looking after my car, double checking all their work as they go.

and would not hesitate in the least to recommend their services to anyone looking for top notch care for there GT

We all feel the same way ... We love those guys. :thumbsup

Rich and Denis ............ I owe you guys Dinner ............ and thanks for working on Sonic Blue. :biggrin

--

racelance

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 26, 2006
Carlisle, PA
This week I took my Gt to Dennis & Rich (GT Guys) in Detroit to have the Heffner pulley and tune done on my 06 and to also check a few things out on my car.
This was the first time I have had ANYONE work on my car besides myself. (yes I know I have trust issues)
If they found any other issues as they worked they would let me know (missing wiring clips etc)

I agree with your post 110% - the GT Guys rule! I also agree with you regarding the tune & pulley, check out the results we had a few weeks back on youtube - click me.

Cheers,

Lance

Aug 25, 2006
Another wonderful shared experience

Takes care and thank you

Shadowman

nsfkid

FORD GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 23, 2007
Port Credit Ontario
Thanks racelance for the link, I was unaware of that video.
Its nice to know the numbers!:cheers

Mike

racelance

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 26, 2006
Carlisle, PA
Thanks racelance for the link, I was unaware of that video.
Its nice to know the numbers!:cheers

Mike

My pleasure... the GT is a blast, each owner is very fortunate to be able to enjoy it!

Life is good,

Lance

thegtguy

*Supporting Vendor* GT Owner
Apr 20, 2006
MI
Service

Thank you for the kind words. It was our pleasure to "update" your car for you. Let us know when you need something else as you as always welcome back.

steved57

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 29, 2008
kilgore tx
They sound like great guys. Probably a good thing they are 1100 miles away or I probably would have broken down and have them rebuild my car !!