Service in Oregon and Washington?

Hi:

I'm a newby, actively looking for a GT. I live in the Willamette Valley, and would like to hear about reliable GT service providers in Oregon and Washington. Are there any, especially along the I-5 corridor?

Thanks for your help!
Vincent998

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
SUPPOSEDLY Bill Pierre Ford in Lake City (Seattle) has at least one GT tech...at least they DID when I bought #1079 from them in '06. I'm sure there must be others in the Pacific N.W., but that's the only one I know of personally.

Their place is about 3 minutes off I-5.

PL510*Jeff here on the Forum would likely know all of them in the Seattle area.

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
Bowen-Scarff - They delivered the first GT, the one auctioned at Pebble Beach. Jeff (PL510*Jeff) has all his servicing done by them. They have more than one outlet - I used them once when at the vintage races at Pacific Raceways, using the one in Kent, WA. Reasonable servicing prices.

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
You aren't too far from Shadowman.

I am in the Puget sound Metro area and transit my car down there. Bill even has an reliable, affordable transporter on call.

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
In the south of Portland area GT350H (Bill) uses Landmark Ford, Right on I-5.

I know there are other qualified GT shops in PDX.

Contact Bill for details.

Thanks for all the replies so far! Who is "Shadowman", who is "Bill" and where are they? I am about 100 miles south of Portland, so Seattle/Tacoma is kind of out of the question except possibly for major issues.

Thanks again!

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
http://www.discovery-automotive.com/Home.aspx

Just east of Sacramento. but for anything major, or modification, you can't beat having Bill's expertise. I would guess he is 5.5-6 hours from you.

GT350H

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Mar 3, 2006
Portland, Oregon
This is Bill in Portland. I've had Landmark Ford in Tigard work on the GT several times and they are great. Contact the Asst. Service Manager, Steve Moralez, at
503-598-8394.
Let me know where you are located in Oregon and we can get the GT's together.