SEMA with Exoticare Andrew and the Ford GT's

Armrer

GT Owner
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 9, 2007
Arizona
Did anyone see this '69 Mustang by Anvil? Subtle on the outside, devious on the inside:

http://www.myrideisme.com/Blog/best-engines-sema-2010-anvil-mustang/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xNvmXCciPy4

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Spent at least 20minutes looking and talking to them, just absorbing it all. Sadly they had put sooo much effort in to just getting it there, they had not scaled it, so had no idea the weight. No PS pump, electric, user variable assist, ecu etc under dash, inboard shocks, VERY trick, and that is not yet mentioning all body panels CF, that could be. Very subtle look! I have to get my pix going......

AZSTAD

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 4, 2008
Arizona
Ralphie - thought I'd share these two from SEMA as well...(sorry, iPhone quality)

SEMAgirlsGT01_small.jpg

SEMAgirlsGT02_small'.jpg

Kayvan

GT Owner
Jul 13, 2006
Babe coverage is required for all future SEMA coverage, or your membership will be cancelled

AZSTAD

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 4, 2008
Arizona
And one of my fav's...

WhiteFerrariGirl_small.jpg

MNJason

GT Owner
May 14, 2010
San Diego
And one of my fav's...

View attachment 18046

What did the back look like?

AZSTAD

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 4, 2008
Arizona
What did the back look like?

Like the rear end of our GT's...beautiful!

standj

GT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 23, 2007
Wyoming
That is one hell of a dress????

Happy Feet

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 9, 2009
Pasadena, Ca
wow!

I want to hump my iPad...........

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
And one of my fav's...

View attachment 18046

After studying this photo for a long, looong, LOOOOOOONG time, I happened to glance at the background to give my eyes a rest and noticed something very odd...which prompted this question:

What IS the matter with those 3 dim bulbs in the background...especially the yo-yo over her right shoulder who's evidently doing the 'texting' thing! Where IS their "situatiional awareness"? Are they from 'Frisco, or WHAT? (Apologies to Clinton, et al...)

AtomicGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 12, 2006
Los Angeles
And one of my fav's...

View attachment 18046

A lot of miles on one of those two white items.

AZSTAD

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 4, 2008
Arizona

What IS the matter with those 3 dim bulbs in the background...especially the yo-yo over her right shoulder who's evidently doing the 'texting' thing! Where IS their "situatiional awareness"? Are they from 'Frisco, or WHAT? (Apologies to Clinton, et al...)

I think the 'dim bulbs' where with Giovanni wheels (the booth the 'angels' were in). Not sure I spelled Giovanni correct? But who cares - all I remember were sweet cares with a few sweet babes.

Mullet

FORD GT OWNER
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 21, 2008
Houston Texas
attachment.php

the one on the right definately knows her way around a........ ummmm well you know.

AtomicGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 12, 2006
Los Angeles
There is that orange joyride GT again. Must be of interest? Question is, If you didn't own the orange GT or $$$ in your pocket, would these two blondes be licking an ice cream cone in front of your camera? What is the legal age in Nevada?

Last edited:

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
There is that orange joyride GT again. Must be of interest? Question is, If you didn't own the orange GT or $$$ in your pocket, would these two blondes be licking an ice cream cone in front of your camera? What is the legal age in Nevada?

At my age the only pertinent question is: How bigga dent did they both put in the nose of "joyride" by sitting on it? :willy:willy:willy

AZSTAD

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 4, 2008
Arizona

The JOYRIDE GT is certainly getting a lot of attention with the orange "wrap" and new CF parts (getting some magazine play too) and we're happy about that.

As far as the "girls" go...(1) sexy girls always "pair" nicely with hot cars, (2) they happened to be from the booth across from our car and offered to do a quick photo shoot - so we had a little fun, (3) for the record, I don't have any $$$, I've put my small fortune into JOYRIDE. =)

AtomicGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 12, 2006
Los Angeles
Do they come in blue or gold??? Blue Girl Crew?

SEMAgirlsGT02_small27blue.jpg

SEMAgirlsGT02_small27gold.jpg

Last edited:

H GT Race Mule

LM GT Tech
Jan 5, 2008
Buford GA
Are those Matech body enhancements?

No. As I stated over in the "Racing Ford GT" thread, our two race cars are Doran built Ford GT's. Made in America and built to ALMS and ACO rules for GT cars.