SEMA Dinner Wed Night

Bart Carter

GT Owner
Mar 12, 2006
Las Vegas
I am hosting a dinner for car guys on Wednesday night at my house. All GT people are welcome, here is the Corner Carvers' thread with the information: Wed night SEMA dinner at Bart's

There will be cars, movies, dinner, and the usual enthusiast banter. You may not be registered at Corner Carvers, so you will need to RSVP here in that case. I need to know how much food. :biggrin

timcantwell

Le Mans 2010 Sponsor * Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 22, 2006
N.E. OH & Naples, FL
Bart,

Count myself and my wife in on the action at your home on Wednesday. I'll stay in touch before the event. :cheers

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Only getting in on Thursday, otherwise it sounds like the place to be. Regrets sadly.

Bart Carter

GT Owner
Mar 12, 2006
Las Vegas
Tim, I have you down for two. There will be several wives there (including mine.)

Bony, I guess we'll meet Thursday. :biggrin

dbtgt

One lucky SOB to own a GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 4, 2006
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Bart, I will be there and would love to attend. Thanks,
Dave

Bart Carter

GT Owner
Mar 12, 2006
Las Vegas
With Dave, that makes three. :thumbsup

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Bart-

Please count me in!

Thanks.

Bart Carter

GT Owner
Mar 12, 2006
Las Vegas
With Chris, that makes four.

I don't need a final count until Oct 22 for the dinner order. Did I mention FREE EATS! :party

Piccola

GT aficionado
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 17, 2006
Grand Junction, CO
make that 5. :wink See PM.

Bart Carter

GT Owner
Mar 12, 2006
Las Vegas
Logistics

I am 20 minutes from the show if there is no traffic. A taxi will run about 20 bucks. If you share, less per person. There will probably also be several people coming up that could take passengers. After the RSVP cutoff, we can coordinate transportation.

Yogi

Photographer
Aug 28, 2006
Green Bay, WI
Bart,

If it is okay, about eight of us from Genaddi Design would love to attend your party. Without objection I would like to bring my camera as well...

Bart Carter

GT Owner
Mar 12, 2006
Las Vegas
Yogi said:
Bart,

If it is okay, about eight of us from Genaddi Design would love to attend your party. Without objection I would like to bring my camera as well...

I don't see why not. Please confirm the exact number of people so I can plan how much food. Looks like it will not be one big sit-down dinner, but buffet style and eat when you are hungry.

Would you be able to bring anything interesting that could be displayed next to my GT?

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Bart Carter said:
With Chris, that makes four.

I don't need a final count until Oct 22 for the dinner order. Did I mention FREE EATS! :party

Since I can't come, can I just have the money instead? Ok, a donation to BOYS & GIRLS CLUBS OF FRESNO COUNTY will work fine.... just kidding :thumbsup :biggrin

What a great invite :biggrin

IMA GT

GT Owner
Jul 11, 2006
Hello Bart,
My wife and I would like to attend. Our names are Carl and Barbara Thomason.

Bart Carter

GT Owner
Mar 12, 2006
Las Vegas
OK, that's Mary, Carl, Barbara and 8 from Genaddi, that makes 15. :thumbsup

GT Tech

Ford GT Team Alumni
Aug 13, 2006
Kingman, Arizona
Bart,
My wife and I will be in town for SEMA. Would love to attend your doings. I don't have a GT, but I spent 3 years building them.(Wixom plant)

Thanks,
Rich :biggrin

Bart Carter

GT Owner
Mar 12, 2006
Las Vegas
That would be great! Now up to 17.

Be careful that some GT owners don't try to trick you into doing a little work on their cars. :wink

GT Tech

Ford GT Team Alumni
Aug 13, 2006
Kingman, Arizona
Bart,

Thank you. I'll see what I can come up with to put with your car.
As far as working on peoples GTs, I'm like a crack dealer, the first hit is free :biggrin

See you in Vegas
We have been house hunting there for a few years now, so I know my way around a little.

Bart Carter

GT Owner
Mar 12, 2006
Las Vegas
Rich,

No need for you to come up with anything for my car. But I may have questions. :wink

Looking forward to meeting you as no doubt all the other GT people.

nota4re

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 15, 2006
Hi Bart,

Can you count me and a fellow gear-head (Royce) in for dinner? Thanks.

Regards,
Kendall