See the new GT500KR @ Tulsa

escman

GT Owner
Nov 16, 2005
Long Island, NY
The 33rd annual Mustang, Ford and Shelby event will take place in Tulsa, Oklahoma June 13-17 and Ford will have the new KR on display. Trust me this is an event not to be missed. There is something for everyone... Wed. is the optional driving school, Thurs. and Fri. are the open track days, Sat. is a full day of drag racing, Sun. is car show day. I have attended this event before and was truly impressed with support from Ford, Saleen, Roush, and Steeda. The people are great, the trophys are huge, the door prizes and giveaways are plentiful and generous. This event blows the Saac National Convention away. Interested? call Jim @ 918-256-7121 or www.midamericafordmeet.com for more info.

dbtgt

One lucky SOB to own a GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 4, 2006
Tulsa, Oklahoma
The 33rd annual Mustang, Ford and Shelby event will take place in Tulsa, Oklahoma June 13-17 and Ford will have the new KR on display. Trust me this is an event not to be missed. There is something for everyone... Wed. is the optional driving school, Thurs. and Fri. are the open track days, Sat. is a full day of drag racing, Sun. is car show day. I have attended this event before and was truly impressed with support from Ford, Saleen, Roush, and Steeda. The people are great, the trophys are huge, the door prizes and giveaways are plentiful and generous. This event blows the Saac National Convention away. Interested? call Jim @ 918-256-7121 or www.midamericafordmeet.com for more info.

All my GT Forum friends - come see me at the Mid America meet!:banana
(Tulsa - halfway to anywhere:biggrin )

cammerboss

GT Owner
Aug 30, 2006
parker colo
I Will Be There With My 05 Blue With White Stripes, Cammerboss

dbtgt

One lucky SOB to own a GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 4, 2006
Tulsa, Oklahoma
I Will Be There With My 05 Blue With White Stripes, Cammerboss

Cool!

gamera11

GT Owner
Aug 30, 2006
Kansas City MO
I'll be there with mine. I am going to try out the whipple upgrade at the drags.The people and the cars are always great.Also I heard that besides the new KR the new super snake will be on hand.

427Aggie

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 18, 2005
Frisco, Tx
We will be there..don't know how many cars we will have...usually we are hiddin in the back corner..we call it the Texas corner :)

God is it only 1 month away!

Matt