Sebring

Tungsten

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 22, 2006
Atlanta
Anyone want to go? I know it will be tough to get rooms etc, but this will be the first time out for the two FGT's.
Tungsten

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Let's do the St. Pete race April 4-6. Will post details tomorrow (I'm already supposed to be somewhere right now), have been working with the GP there. Way more availability, two races (ALMS and IRL), and you don't have to share a barn with a horse while you sleep in the middle of nowhere to drive to the track 90 minutes away.

snaproll

GT Owner
Dec 3, 2006
Naples, FL
I'd be up for a run to Sebring. Look forward to the details. Gotta get this stuff on the calendar now so I can negotiate my track calendar early january. My wife is becoming used to the news coming all at once :)

cmoody32

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 8, 2006
I am up for Sebring and St. Pete.:cheers

Tungsten

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 22, 2006
Atlanta
DBK,
St Pete would be great. I will probably do Sebring and St Pete since I am not that far away from both.

Anybody else want to join me at Sebring? We could bring our everyday cars and leave the GT's at home since it will be hard to find a nearby hotel and safe spot for the cars.

Tungsten

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
Anyone want to go? I know it will be tough to get rooms etc, but this will be the first time out for the two FGT's.
Tungsten

I'm going. I'll probably take my motorcycle since I believe they are allowed this year on the property.

The One

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 19, 2007
Kentucky
I would be interested. Get enough people we could get our own corral.