Seattle?? Owners?

ddubb13

Aug 1, 2006
Washington
Are there any owners from Washington State on here?

Let me know, interested to see..

Drew

Tonycan

GT Owner
Jul 23, 2006
I just purchased a red with white stripes earlier this month. Located in Vancouver,WA.

JAM-GT

GT Owner
Sep 29, 2005
Seattle GT's

I have a white/blues stripes GT here in Seattle. One the members of this forum (Jeff) has one in Renton. I also saw a posting from an owner in Kenmore who had taken it to Pacific Raceways.

Tonycan

GT Owner
Jul 23, 2006
I'll be at the Concorso tomorrow---unfortunately without th GT---but will try and stop by and visit other GT owners in the Corral.

kageno

GT Owner
Jun 21, 2006
Kenmore WA
Did it again!

JAM-GT said:
I have a white/blues stripes GT here in Seattle. One the members of this forum (Jeff) has one in Renton. I also saw a posting from an owner in Kenmore who had taken it to Pacific Raceways.

Took my GT back to Pacific Raceways again on Tuesday for lapping :biggrin
Haven't had this much fun in years! I can't wait to get back on the track!
I'm in Kenmore and have an 05 Red w/stripes etc

Joel

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
GT in Seattle

Hi Folks - there are a number of GT's (maybe 15) and a GTX-1 in the Seattle area. Let's get together soon. Meet and greet for a cold one? Or??

I was fortunate to be able to attend the Rally in Dearborn. Over the top get together. Lots of info and contacts to share.

Still in Michagan. Green Bay and Road America next week. Canada 1 to the west and home again.

Regards to All

ddubb13

Aug 1, 2006
Washington
Glad to see some owners around, I am not a owner my self, but i have became very fimilar with GT. It has slowly became one of my favorites.

Drew