Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.

Last edited:

ROCK

GT Owner
Jul 10, 2006
Miami
Oh how beautiful. They gave that animal a second chance at life.
Well done. She was so grateful, amazing how much they understand.

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
Awesome

dshears

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 26, 2009
Fremont Ca
Right place, right time. Pretty incredible. Thanks for sharing.

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
A whale says thanks. Awesome. They will never forget it and the movie means we won't either

steved57

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 29, 2008
kilgore tx
Incredible so thanks for posting Ron

Cobraguy

GT Owner
Thanks Ron.....and if you haven't already, look up the CNN documentary "Blackfish"....it's incredible how intelligent and emotive these creatures are/can be.

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
A number of years ago I got a company award thingie. They sent me and my wife to Maui. The two things I remember were driving the little loop to the west (the kiwi bird's head)

and...

Spending about 4 hours talking with Jean Micheal Cousteau. He had done a two hour or so presentation to all of us, but somehow I got to join the group after. I think it was because of my small town thing. Anyway, he was very much a lobbyist now. He lived (at the time) in Santa Barbara. As a group we chatted about Jacques, but he quickly moved the discussion to "here and now". There are islands in the Hawaiian chain that are piles of garbage - mostly plastic bottles and fishing nets - that come from the far east: Malaisia, Singapore, etc. That area of the planet is best described as a "toilet bowl" [his words] that send things on a swirling current that just happens to collect in that area. It is very similar to the mass of crap that is heading our way from the Japan tsunami. Yeccch...

Saint Ho

GT Owner
Feb 12, 2013
Paris FRANCE
Magnificent !
Thank you.