Saleen GT Wall Mount Group Purchase

Cobrar

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 24, 2006
Metro Detroit
I'm on board with you Chris, was looking for something more than 10% on the table. I'll wait and see.

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
10% discount doesn't do it for me either...

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
I sent an email expressing the same sentiment. They are closed for the day, but I'll put in a phone call in the morning.

Shelby#18

GTX1 Owner/Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 15, 2006
Nev./So. Cal./Minn.
Thanks, Dave
With only 10% I'd bow out also.

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Maybe if Saleen learns the group is shrinking they will rethink their offer...you never get the best deal unless you are prepared to walk.

Last edited:

snaproll

GT Owner
Dec 3, 2006
Naples, FL
This may have been mentioned already, but it might make sense to get the glass cut locally for the table. That would cut down on shipping big time, I would think. I would add my name if there was a significant discount.

vyprgt2

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2005
CA
great idea

<<but it might make sense to get the glass cut locally for the table. That would cut down on shipping big time, I would think. I would add my name if there was a significant discount>>

Great idea! If we could get the table without the glass for a much, much lower price it would be worth it to have the glass cut locally.:cheers

BigsGT

Tungsten GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 8, 2006
Austin Texas
Hmmm, Thought I posted this earlier but...

I expressed my disappointment regarding the 'discount' to Kyle as well but went ahead and gave him my CC number. Probably should've held out.

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
Wall Art

They have my CC# also. I was hoping for better than 10% but will accept the 10% discount if that is what was committed. I have not seen the final pricing from Dave yet. I understand they are already molding the pieces for our 'artwork' and starting the painting process.
andy
AJB 2006 Blue/white #0541

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
They have my CC# also. I was hoping for better than 10% but will accept the 10% discount if that is what was committed. I have not seen the final pricing from Dave yet. I understand they are already molding the pieces for our 'artwork' and starting the painting process.
andy
AJB 2006 Blue/white #0541

Kyle called me in Vegas Thursday & said mine would be shipped in about a week & a half.

tpraceman

THEE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 20, 2006
Washington Michigan
I sent an email expressing the same sentiment. They are closed for the day, but I'll put in a phone call in the morning.

DBK any news?

Midnite Blu

GT Owner #755
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 14, 2005
Southern California
Do we have any news on current real discount? At 10% we lost a bunch... 25% is where we should be.. Any news Dave?

dorkymom3

Aug 5, 2006
Clinton Twp, Mi
Hey guys, just to let you know, these wall mounts & coffee tables are VERY cool!!!! Saleen gave 2 away at our Christmas party... Boo-Hoo, I didnt win!! Thats okay, no wall space here anyways. They do make them at the plant and paint them as well. You will not be disappointed one bit!! Have a great day...

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Just "FYI":

I noticed (as did all of you, I'm sure) that the GT wall hanger has no diffuser, no rear bumper, no side 'splitters, & no front 'spliter either. So, when Kyle called me to verify my order, I asked him about mebbe getting that done by Saleen. 'Bottom line - they don't wanna get into making those additions. Sooooo, I'm gunna do that my own darned self when mine arrives.:cool

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
Wall Art

Empty Pockets..I have looked at the pictures many times and never really noticed the 'missing parts'...thanks for noting. If you would not mind, when you do get yours and start to fabricate the 'add ons', possibly you could post your methods for us to use..
thanks Andy (AJB Blue/White 2006 #0541)

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Empty Pockets..I have looked at the pictures many times and never really noticed the 'missing parts'...thanks for noting. If you would not mind, when you do get yours and start to fabricate the 'add ons', possibly you could post your methods for us to use..
thanks Andy (AJB Blue/White 2006 #0541)

No sweat, Andy.

(Nuts! Now I gotta go buy a digital camera & all the crap necessary to plug THAT into th' 'peuter ...then find a "nurd" to teach this dum-dum how to email photos... What th' heck did I just get myself into!:shrug )

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
Wall Art

I can't do all that stuff either....just describe it 'verbally' when you do it and we will follow...not trying to give you 'added assignments"
andy

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
I can't do all that stuff either....just describe it 'verbally' when you do it and we will follow...not trying to give you 'added assignments"
andy

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

No big deal anyway!!!!

Basically, I plan on making the missing parts outta thin sheet metal (welding up seams)...'priming 'em ... and painting 'em with Krylon semi-gloss black (except for the bumper, of coarse) . Until I actually SEE the wall unit, I don't know 'zactly how I'll attach the parts TO the GT ...but, I'll come up with sumthin'.

I was intendin' to get wunna those digital cameras anyway ...so, I'll pbly shoot a pic or two & post 'em (just so y'all can bask in the wonderfulness of muh creativity).

Last edited:

Spirit

Heritage GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
andy

Pockets,

Please do provide the much needed "POCKETS DECODER RING" so as to be able to follow 'verbally'? :rofl :confused :lol :biggrin :willy

:cheers

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Pockets,

Please do provide the much needed "POCKETS DECODER RING" so as to be able to follow 'verbally'? :rofl :confused :lol :biggrin :willy

:cheers

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

Why mos' defunutly, there, Mr. Spirit!!!
Bee most happy tuh 'commadate yuh, Sir!
I'll be shur tuh keep th' wurdz SMALL fer yuh inna first place too ( I knows yur frum Texus)!
(Uhhhh ...whutz the "P.O. Box" yuh wants the ring SENT to?)