SAAC 33 event

Daltondavid

GT Owner
Jun 22, 2007
Garnet Valley, Pa.
With the SAAC and Shelby Saga behind us, SAAC 33 was a tremendously successful event weather wise as well as attendance. Old as well as New Shelby Mustangs and Cobras tore up the track while many more were in the paddock on display for all to see. I met several forum members with their GT's. My Silver GT was on display at the Evolution Performance tent. here is a link to some pics: http://www.villagephotos.com/pubbrowse.asp?folder_id=2025299

Last edited:

ViperJoe

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 17, 2006
Washington Crossing, PA
Dave:

It was a pleasure to finally meet you. I had an extrordinarily good time at the event especially watching the GT's mixing it up on the track with a few GT-40's. NJ Motorsports Park is a remarkably well laid out facility which we are very lucky to have in our backyard. It was also great to meet a few GT owners and talk shop. Thanks for all the effort. Nice meeting Dalton as well.

..... joe

red gt 1442

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 23, 2005
NY Metro Area
With the SAAC and Shelby Saga behind us, SAAC 33 was a tremendously successful event weather wise as well as attendance. Old as well as New Shelby Mustangs and Cobras tore up the track while many more were in the paddock on display for all to see. I met several forum members with their GT's. My Silver GT was on display at the Evolution Performance tent. here is a link to some pics: http://www.villagephotos.com/pubbrowse.asp?folder_id=2025299

Sorry I missed you guys.. was too busy between the Concours and the track to spend any time socializing......but I must ask, what was the secret handshake? lol Saw your silver car...awesome....

Gino

Daltondavid

GT Owner
Jun 22, 2007
Garnet Valley, Pa.
Joe, your exhaust system is still resonant in my mind! yes we are fortunate to have this track so close, but then again maybe not! welcome to another addiction as they say! Gino, I saw your car as well. my son loves Red cars and yours was stunning. did you have the 66 Hertz car in Concours?? or do I have the wrong Gino?? Thanks to both of you for attending and adding that much more to the excitement of the event!!

red gt 1442

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 23, 2005
NY Metro Area
Joe, your exhaust system is still resonant in my mind! yes we are fortunate to have this track so close, but then again maybe not! welcome to another addiction as they say! Gino, I saw your car as well. my son loves Red cars and yours was stunning. did you have the 66 Hertz car in Concours?? or do I have the wrong Gino?? Thanks to both of you for attending and adding that much more to the excitement of the event!!

Dave,

I was the NUT that brough 9 (yes NINE) cars to the event. My 66 H survivor, Boss 9(blue), 70 GT350 Vert (premier car)I am legend Mustang/shelby clone,I am legend GT500 shelby, 2006/2007 H cars,FGT and 04 mustang Race car....wheeewwwww......was a hand full...But.......I had the greatest time in a long while at any SAAC event......Patiently waiting for the next one at Thunderbolt.....

Gino

P.S. So what was the secret handshake dave?

Daltondavid

GT Owner
Jun 22, 2007
Garnet Valley, Pa.
Funny coincidence. you were behind me in the GT-H Convertible on the parade lap. I just cannot recall if I was driving my Silver GT or The 2008 Grabber Orange Shelby Super Snake that SAI so kindly exchanged with me for the use of my Golf Cart!! I also ended up behind the Flatbed carrying the H on Day 1 of the show leaving some frusrated GT-H drivers as I came into MIllville. Sorry about that! It was a great event and Thanks for bringing the collection!