Rolex 24 Hour at Daytona - Car Corral & Hospitality

Rolex 24 Attendance

• I would like to attend the Rolex 24 WITH my GT and be in a Ford Performance Hospitality

Votes: 26 41.3%
  • No GT, but would like to attend in the Ford Performance hospitality

Votes: 37 58.7%

• Total voters

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Ahhh, Im not thinking so.....

But still very cool that they are competing! Wish them the best of luck! What Conti teams are they running?

maybe I should have gone with cars instead of planes.

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
They are on the bottom side of a flat tire.

TO AWSUM

Ford GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 4, 2007
Niceville FL
Mike, you must be really excited and proud of your two brothers.

Mike Mosing

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 9, 2009
Florisiana
Some race...older brother in a BMW and younger Ina Cayman. Both are racing for Murillo Racing....I think. They haven't responded to my text. It's who they ran for last year. My older brother was at the NOLA GT rally as a DE driver. Some of y'all may have had a chance to have him. And Frank... You would know all about things flat ... Wouldn't you? :)

Mike Mosing

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 9, 2009
Florisiana
...and yes Jerry...family proud.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Two cars left today! On the way!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1452544571.238653.jpg

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
Love that color combo! What the heck is all that white stuff on the ground? Are you in a sugar plant?

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Just a couple details on the hospitality for those attending.

• People on the wait list should be contacted shortly about remaining availability. Sounds like we'll be able to squeeze everyone on the wait list in.
  • Hospitality packages will be mailed out Monday of next week. The wait has been the hospitality passes from the track. If for some reason you cannot accept them, you can contact fordcarcorral@campbellmarketing.com and they should be able to make alternative arrangements. I am coming down early so if you need them, I can grab them and bring them down with me.
  • The VIP hospitality is located near pit out.
  • With the redesign of the track exterior the car corrals have all been placed outside of turn 1. That is also where the secondary Ford hospitality tent is located, and there will be a tram that runs between the car corrals and the infield.
  • GT owners will get some exclusive GT owner only swag, and those that got package 1 and are bringing their cars will get a cool opportunity inside the circuit.

Xcentric

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 9, 2012
Myakka City, Florida
Parade lap. WooHoo!

IMSA has 110 dB limit!

Last edited:

Biginch Blake

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 4, 2008
Rockville, Indiana
Will be inside the track around 6:30AM on Thursday with the GT. Dave, we are leaving the 20th to go to Mecum first and have told the Ford Corral I need my packages by the 19th. If things fall apart I may need to take you up on getting mine. See if you can set up a one lap section around the track, would be great photo opportunity! Don't forget John and I will have our RV's in spot 42 & 43 for party central.

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Will be inside the track around 6:30AM on Thursday with the GT. Dave, we are leaving the 20th to go to Mecum first and have told the Ford Corral I need my packages by the 19th. If things fall apart I may need to take you up on getting mine. See if you can set up a one lap section around the track, would be great photo opportunity! Don't forget John and I will have our RV's in spot 42 & 43 for party central.

Blake If the passenger seat is available during your laps I believe my butt will fit just fine [emoji41]

Dave it will be great if you can handle my package also. I am in Florida the entire month of January

Matt

GT Owner
Jan 27, 2012
Tampa, FL
yeah, I think Dave should handle everyone's package...LOL:rofl

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Dave it will be great if you can handle my package also.

:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

yeah, I think Dave should handle everyone's package...LOL:rofl

It's just that I have so much practice that I figure why not volunteer?

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter

Ahhhhhhhh[emoji33][emoji33][emoji33]

CJ428

Farm GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 21, 2008
NJ
We leave Monday for Hawaii emailed about the package yesterday hopefully get it figured out tomorrow.

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
I am headed east 1-20.

Emailed Campbell and asked for either w/c at track or send along with DBK.

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
For once I have a short drive !!! :banana:banana

should have ample time to handle my own package !! ..:biggrin

SteveA

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 13, 2005
Sandpoint Id

It's just that I have so much practice that I figure why not volunteer?

I stayed at Dave's house once......and ONLY once, constantly "volunteering"!:eek

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
WARNING - Make sure you bring ear protection to the Daytona track with you. You can buy inexpensive , good quality ear plug protection at Walgreens or CVS. I personally did not like the foam plugs out there. You can Google ear protection and see what's out there. Try them out when you get home and make sure you know how to use them.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
WARNING - Make sure you bring ear protection to the Daytona track with you. You can buy inexpensive , good quality ear plug protection at Walgreens or CVS. I personally did not like the foam plugs out there. You can Google ear protection and see what's out there. Try them out when you get home and make sure you know how to use them.

What?