Andy ,
Hows the car coming out?
love sleep!!

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Ryan will be done today, looks LOVELY!!!!!!!

Fred Underwood

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jun 14, 2006
Dallas, Texas
Dave. Assumed I had Lifetime Member via a contribution to the forum as previously specified some time ago. If this in fact is correct, should I not have access to the GT forum post from rocketman? thanks. Fred Underwood

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Anyone who is MA who needs spectacular polishing work done on there beloved car or cars We know the best !!!
Andy be sure to post b4 and after pics!!!!!

RPM217

2005 white/blue stripe
Jun 18, 2010
Rye Brook, New York
Anyone who is MA who needs spectacular polishing work done on there beloved car or cars We know the best !!!
Andy be sure to post b4 and after pics!!!!!
I don't want to polish my car with my new vest, just want to know the details before I order it, you're the ultimate "tease". Please either tell me I can't buy it or let me know what I can buy!!!!

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Gentleman,
Click on this link below to get the order form for Ford GT fleece jacket and vests as well as hats and polo's...please fill out the attached form and mail it to Tricon Sports, 415 Waltham St. Lexington, MA 02421...any questions you can call 781-861-8921 or email at sales@triconsportsinc.com ....all forms must be received by 2/28/11 to be included in the first run of these items.

https://acrobat.com/#d=60UbiOCzC9CtkyLfyK*ggA

Thanks,
Drew Busa
Tricon Sports Inc.

Last edited:

crazy cuban4

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 23, 2010
Cortez, FL
No love for red cars?

Wil

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Yes we do red

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
Yes we do red

call me... I am trying to call you

crazy cuban4

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 23, 2010
Cortez, FL
No love for red cars?

Wil

Where do I specify red?
I don't see it on the form.

Thanks,

Wil

RPM217

2005 white/blue stripe
Jun 18, 2010
Rye Brook, New York
Thanks for putting up the order form, I'm getting ready to fill out the form and order a new "wardrobe", any place where we can see pictures before submitting the form.

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Thanks for putting up the order form, I'm getting ready to fill out the form and order a new "wardrobe", any place where we can see pictures before submitting the form.

http://www.fordgtforum.com/forums/showthread.php?15008-Ford-gt-fleeces&highlight=fleece+pictures

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
For you red lovers .Just add in writing .I will call Tricon tomorrow
Are we happy ????

RPM217

2005 white/blue stripe
Jun 18, 2010
Rye Brook, New York
I'm an owner, paid subscriber and still get this message when I try to open that thread:

RPM217, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1.Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2.If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

6s219

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 30, 2010
Covina, CA
Gentleman,
Click on this link below to get the order form for Ford GT fleece jacket and vests as well as hats and polo's...please fill out the attached form and mail it to Tricon Sports, 415 Waltham St. Lexington, MA 02421...any questions you can call 781-861-8921 or email at sales@triconsportsinc.com ....all forms must be received by 2/28/11 to be included in the first run of these items.

https://acrobat.com/#d=60UbiOCzC9CtkyLfyK*ggA

Thanks,
Drew Busa
Tricon Sports Inc.

What form of payment to you accept? and do we send payment with our order form?

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
I'm an owner, paid subscriber and still get this message when I try to open that thread:

RPM217, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1.Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
2.If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Must be the "lifetime membership" thing at work. Maybe Rocket could just paste 'em here for you?

I'd save him the trouble if I knew how to do that!

Waxer

Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 22, 2007
Roketman: thanks. Will be ordering my new wardrobe tomorrow!

RPM217

2005 white/blue stripe
Jun 18, 2010
Rye Brook, New York
Check is in the mail, ordering kind of "blind", but hey, it's only clothes, I guess I'll survive without a PPI

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
You'll like em .No worry