Rocky Mountain Exotics San Juan Skyway Tour 2007

Paul

GT Owner
Nov 7, 2006
Rocky Mountain Exotics San Juan Skyway Tour 2007
September 21th through 23th, 2007

Open to a limited number of Sports and Exotic Cars

Join us for a beautiful Fall tour of the San Juan Skyway in Colorado! Leaving from the Durango area, we will tour the Durango, Ridgeway and Telluride scenic roadways taking in all the spectacular colors that Colorado is famous for in the autumn. What will make it even more enjoyable are the sights and sounds of the other Sports and Exotic automobiles on the road with you as you take it all in.

Best of all, the event is FREE. You simply make your own reservations at one of the host hotels and pay for your meals. Wonderful scenery, great food, awesome cars....what a combination!

For more information:
Please contact Darrell Ratchner at: Dratchner@comcast.net
or Jim Demick at:Dtomasocat@aol.com

Schedule Of Events
Event Location Date Time
Arrival of Participants Durango Mountain Resort September 21, 2007 All Day
Dinner at the Chophouse Durango Mountain Resort September 21, 2007 6:00 pm Till?

Tour Starts Durango Mountain Resort September 22, 2007 9:00 am
First Stop Silverton, CO
Tour Continues Ouray, CO
Lunch/Car Show True Grit Cafe - Ridgeway, CO 1:00pm
Last Stop Camels Garden - Telluride, CO 4:00pm
Dinner TBA - Telluride, CO 6:00pm

Car Show Main Street - Telluride, CO September 23, 2007 9:00am - 10:00am

Event Cost
The event is FREE. There is no charge to attend the tour with us. You are, however, responsible for your own lodging costs, food costs and any other incidentals. The hotels have been selected with the security of your automobiles in mind. There are a very limited number of rooms available at the host hotels and we would encourage you to contact them as soon as possible to avoid disappointment.

Host Hotels

Durango Mountain Resort
50827 Highway 550 Durango, CO 81301
(970) 259-3500
See Photos & Ammenities at:
http://www.durangomountainresort.co...tandard&OVADID=11980484011&OVKWID=85272686011

Camels Garden
250 West San Juan Ave. Telluride, CO
(970) 728-9300
See Photos & Ammenities at:
http://www.reservetravel.com/v5/redir.aspx?type=property&pid=181620&siteid=8018

everetto

GT Owner
Sep 4, 2006
Desert Southwest
This sounds great. I will see if I can make it, and also see if I can talk a few buds in Farmington to attend as well.

BITURBOAMG

Jan 19, 2007
This sounds great. I will see if I can make it, and also see if I can talk a few buds in Farmington to attend as well.

I would be interested in this if it is open to other cars. We could all leave from here and head up together. Let me know if you are going to do it.

everetto

GT Owner
Sep 4, 2006
Desert Southwest
I would be interested in this if it is open to other cars. We could all leave from here and head up together. Let me know if you are going to do it.

Will do. I think we could come up with a good group of exotics from here.

BITURBOAMG

Jan 19, 2007
I agree I know we could get a few fun cars together. I have already put the word out and the guy with the f430 is out, I think one of the guys with a nice 996tt is in, wayne may be in, I am waiting to hear back from a guy with a gallardo and another guy with an e55. Maybe we can post a list of cars that are going so we can keep track on the number of cars and what kind we have?

Joe Dozzo

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 22, 2006
Canon City, CO
Any news on this event?

Still on? List of cars?

I believe there are as many as 6 GT's from te Denver / Springs area planning on attending.

Last edited: