Pahrump, NV
Great race. Great season.

Great Year!:cheers

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
The Ford GT Forum did an outstanding job supporting Fords sports car racing program. A large number of members attended at least one race this year and many attended several. Thanks to DBK who coordinate this effort and sacrificed a great deal of personal time attending most of the races. The forum's presence is recognized by Ford as Henry speaking with Dave a in victory lane Friday thanked us our support. An outstanding first year and looking forward to 2017.:thumbsup:thumbsup

Last edited:

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
Great first season. Anyone going to any of the remaining WEC races?

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca

Great ForumGT Leader... Great car... Great group of GT owners! Looking forward to 2017!!

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale

Great Year!:cheers

Great ForumGT Leader... Great car... Great group of GT owners! Looking forward to 2017!!

Yes to all !! . I made it to 5 races in 2016.. Le Mans 2016 was more than enough racing joy for one season !! I'll be ready for Daytona 2017 !!

john gourley

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 27, 2006
Thanks to everyone for all the updates.

fordification

Aug 9, 2005
Missed the race this weekend and have to follow up on what happened to the 67.

fordification

Aug 9, 2005
Jammed wheel nut on first pit is all I can gather so far. From 1st to 9th. Wow.

BtwoG

GT Owner
Dec 8, 2013
Atlanta, GA
Great seeing everyone at the race.

It's amazing what Ford and CGR put together for the first season of a new car. They'll have the gremlins worked out for next season and then look out!

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Cool race & fantastic first season! I can't wait until 2017.

Ed

fordification

Aug 9, 2005
Am I the only one not troubled by the fact that nobody mentioned anything about the 67 going from 1st to 7th at first pit and losing their chance for a championship? I mean it would've relied on the 4 placement but still. I'm 1-1/2 hours into the race and still nobody commented on IMSA about that.

Edit: @1:45 they explained it was the wheel nut lock.

Last edited:

usmcfred

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 26, 2006
Massachusetts
The Ford GT Forum did an outstanding job supporting Fords sports car racing program. A large number of members attended at least one race this year and many attended several. Thanks to DBK who coordinate this effort and sacrificed a great deal of personal time attending most of the races. The forum's presence is recognized by Ford as Henry speaking with Dave a in victory lane Friday thanked us our support.

An outstanding first year and looking forward to 2017.:thumbsup:thumbsup

I couldn't agree more with the above sentiments. Now if IMSA would just jettison the stupid BoP rules.

usmcfred

Last edited: