rennegade car haulers

PILOTJPW1

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 22, 2005
Maryland
Anybody tried one of these with there GT or other cars? What do you see as advantages and disadvantages to a traditional motor home and car trailer?

They don't seem to hold value well compared to a regular RV

http://www.kibbi.com/MotorCoaches.aspx

DGCA

*Supporting Vendor*
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2007
Southern California
Rennegade

I have owned three of the Kibi / Rennegade 17' Toter Homes and 43' lift gate stacker trailers and I enjoyed all three and still own one today. The reason they depreciate "slightly" more than a standard RV is due to the fact that there is a smaller market for these units. I purchased all of my rigs from Trailers of The East Coast in Mocksville, NC(Steve Jefferson & Clint Junker) and when I am ready for another rig I will buy from them again. These units are purpose built and not as luxurious as a high line RV. But, they can't be beat for hauling your toys. PM me if you have any additional questions or want to call me to discuss.

road racer

GT Owner
May 22, 2007
Franklin, TN
If interested, I currently have such a unit for sale. It's a Wildside motorhome on a Class 8 truck chassis with a stacker trailer with an internal lift. A little higher end than a Rennagade, but a whole bunch safer in the event of a highway mishap. Call me if you are interested. Cell: 615-533-9368