Remember the Jeff Gordon Pepsi commercial?

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Where he "goes to a dealer" and takes a hot test drive? Well jalopnik slammed Jeff / Pepsi that it was fake, and made a point of it. Well pay back can be really funny.....

http://www.autoblog.com/2014/02/27/jeff-gordon-pranks-jalopnik-editor-pepsi-video/

Xcentric

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 9, 2012
Myakka City, Florida
Well done! Of course, that could have gone horribly wrong if Travis was from Florida instead of New Jersey.

I guess that is, or is going to be, another Pepsi commercial?

MNJason

GT Owner
May 14, 2010
San Diego
Nice!

Planecrazy232

GT Owner
Nov 28, 2012
Cape Coral, FL
Awesome!!

djs

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jun 7, 2007
Priceless stuff. "I just got done with a ten year hitch, and I cant go back." Just what you want your cabbie to say as he sees a cop in the rear view mirror.

SteveA

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 13, 2005
Sandpoint Id
:rofl

GTdrummer

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 13, 2010
Richmond Virginia
I guess it is the lawyer in me, but still looks like a set up.

Xcentric

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 9, 2012
Myakka City, Florida
^^^ I agree, except for one thing. The journalist who was set up swears he was not in on it. He would lose all cred if he was outed. That would essentially end his career.

GTdrummer

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 13, 2010
Richmond Virginia
Again, the lawyer in me . The guy could have a cardiac . The guy could try to jump out . All sorts of bad things could make it a liability nightmare . Also, even though cameras. are tiny these days there are a lot of cameras . Lastly, it is clearly a Pepsi promotion and he recovers mighty quickly.

Bear in mind Gordon is used to fiction-- he drives in NASCAR where they finally got Jr to win a freakin 500 after several second place finishes. No easier race to fix.

Indy GT

Yea, I got one...too
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 14, 2006
Greenwood, IN
That was great Andy!
Thanks for posting..

GTdrummer

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 13, 2010
Richmond Virginia
^^^ I agree, except for one thing. The journalist who was set up swears he was not in on it. He would lose all cred if he was outed. That would essentially end his career.

A journalist from Jalopnik of all places losing credibility ? lol

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Funny. First one was good, 2nd one better.