Relocating to Las Vegas - Need tech

Tejano

GT Owner
May 15, 2012
I'm relocating to Las Vegas. Any one recommend a tech or Ford dealership qualified to work on Ford GTs? Oil changes etc,?

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Gaudin Ford. The owner is a car collector and has one of his own. He also owns the Porsche dealership and has a 918.

I have not yet taken my car to them but will do the air bag thing and while it's there get an oil change at the same time.

Tejano

GT Owner
May 15, 2012
That's great! Thanks for the info. I'm looking for a house now and will be moving in the spring. Any other GT owners in LV and do y'all get together?

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Yep, me for one. I live in the south part ("Paradise") and the Cars and Coffee is every Saturday morning year around and is usually very busy with enough new stuff to make it interesting. I bring my GT whenever I can.

Apollo

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 5, 2006
Pahrump, NV
I'm relocating to Las Vegas. Any one recommend a tech or Ford dealership qualified to work on Ford GTs? Oil changes etc,?

Kendall and Ryan from CoolTech, (forum sponsors), are members at Spring Mountain and regularly service GTs in and around the Vegas area. They are incredibly good with all that is GT... :thumbsup
There are also several other GT owners that are members of Spring Mountain about 50 minutes away. :biggrin