Mar 9, 2006
USA

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State

ALL 50 STATES SHOULD BE THE SAME WAY!!!!!!!!!!!

M

Mark O

That show is just GREAT!!! :lol

Ferrari Beater

Jan 29, 2007
Farmington Hills, MI
I was laughing my brains out when they read the next "challenge"

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

know your environment!:cheers

:rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
ALL 50 STATES SHOULD BE THE SAME WAY!!!!!!!!!!!
Sadly, around San Francisco they would be cheered.

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Sadly, around San Francisco they would be cheered.

'Haven't set foot in 'Frisco for years now. 'Place went to hell in a hand basket. 'Filled to overflowing with bums, dope users, deviants & Democrats. I refuse to spend a dime in a place like that.

...I'm sure glad I'M perfect.
:thumbsup :rofl

('Wasn't jokin' about 'Frisco though. And I use to love the place.)

ROCMAN

Big Dawg!
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 9, 2006
USA
'Haven't set foot in 'Frisco for years now. 'Place went to hell in a hand basket. 'Filled to overflowing with bums, dope users, deviants & Democrats. I refuse to spend a dime in a place like that.

:lol :lol I love how you included Democrats with the others. :lol :lol

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
:lol :lol I love how you included Democrats with the others. :lol :lol
Maybe I can help with an explaination. Not all Democrats are bums, dope users, or deviants. However almost all bums, dope users and deviants vote Democratic!!!

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
:
lol :lol I love how you included Democrats with the others. :lol :lol

Well, ROC, they're the party that gives their stamp of approval to all that crap.

BlackICE, I sympathize with yuh, man...you gotta look at it all every day.

ROCMAN

Big Dawg!
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 9, 2006
USA
Maybe I can help with an explaination. Not all Democrats are bums, dope users, or deviants. However almost all bums, dope users and deviants vote Democratic!!!

:rofl Man, I love this forum! :rofl

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
Well, ROC, they're the party that gives their stamp of approval to all that crap.

BlackICE, I sympathize with yuh, man...you gotta look at it all every day.
It is hard to stay in a state where the leaders are Pelosi, Boxer and Feinstein. The only state with worst leadership is MA with the likes of Teddy and Tip. Of the states to migrate too, what are the pros and cons of WA, NV, TX and FL?

AK, SD, WY are out I don't like heavy snow.

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.

Lawrence, it is SAN FRANCISCO, thank you for respecting my birth town.
True, a tear comes to my eye, when I think of what has happened to THE CITY.

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Lawrence, it is SAN FRANCISCO, thank you for respecting my birth town.
True, a tear comes to my eye, when I think of what has happened to THE CITY.

Sorry, Bony. It USE TO BE San Francisco. IT IS " 'FRICSO" NOW.

(But, the revelation that it's your birth place DOES explain more than a few things I was wondering about!)

Pros & cons of Wa? Pro: no Boxer et al (but we have some dang close "seconds"). Con: RAIN, RAIN, RAIN, RAIN, RAIN. Oh ...did I mention RAIN?)

Last edited:

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
AK, SD, WY are out I don't like heavy snow.

...And so you settled for being buried in "B.S." instead??????:rofl

Neilda

GT Owner
Oct 19, 2005
London, UK
That Top Gear show was broadcast last Sunday (so it's the most recent show), they were trying to demonstrate that it would be cheaper to buy a car for $1,000 in the USA when on holiday rather than taking a hire car - the idea being that they would sell them after the show, thus making their driving free.

The red-neck section was actually quite scary as it was genuine..... As Clarkson said, 'it was an irony free zone where some people have clearly mated with vegetables'.

Their destination was New Orleans and the program came to a shuddering halt there as the presenters were profoundly shocked at the devastation still present in New Orleans and that people were still living in the rubble.

So they decided to give the cars to a local mission to be used for charity.

The final part was that one of the cars (I don't know the make/model so I'm making the detail up at this point) was a 1979 Cadillac which they gave away free. The recipients of the car then tried to sue/litigate with Top Gear for $20,000 as it was a 1982 Cadillac and had therefore been 'misrepresented'.

As is often the case with Top Gear, it has little to do with cars, however the presenters are popular here and seen as 'normal guys' in an otherwise very PC world.

Last edited:
M

Mark O

It is hard to stay in a state where the leaders are Pelosi, Boxer and Feinstein. The only state with worst leadership is MA with the likes of Teddy and Tip.

No, I think that you on the left coast have it faaaaaar worse. Tip's been doing the dirt nap for years, and much like Fidel Castro, Fat Ted's getting up there in age, so he won't be screwing things up much longer. I'll even go so far as to say that John Kerry, an insignificant little spider, has been squashed for good.

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
No, I think that you on the left coast have it faaaaaar worse. Tip's been doing the dirt nap for years, and much like Fidel Castro, Fat Ted's getting up there in age, so he won't be screwing things up much longer. I'll even go so far as to say that John Kerry, an insignificant little spider, has been squashed for good.

Boston is the San Francisco of the East, except you guys have snow.

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
That Top Gear show was broadcast last Sunday (so it's the most recent show), they were trying to demonstrate that it would be cheaper to buy a car for $1,000 in the USA when on holiday rather than taking a hire car - the idea being that they would sell them after the show, thus making their driving free.

The red-neck section was actually quite scary as it was genuine..... As Clarkson said, 'it was an irony free zone where some people have clearly mated with vegetables'.

Their destination was New Orleans and the program came to a shuddering halt there as the presenters were profoundly shocked at the devastation still present in New Orleans and that people were still living in the rubble.

So they decided to give the cars to a local mission to be used for charity.

The final part was that one of the cars (I don't know the make/model so I'm making the detail up at this point) was a 1979 Cadillac which they gave away free. The recipients of the car then tried to sue/litigate with Top Gear for $20,000 as it was a 1982 Cadillac and had therefore been 'misrepresented'.

As is often the case with Top Gear, it has little to do with cars, however the presenters are popular here and seen as 'normal guys' in an otherwise very PC world.

New Orleans and Lousiana have always been a 'very special place' and will continue to be so. Interesting more money had been spent prior to Katrina in Louisiana than in any state, question remains what happened to it, or should I drill down and ask in whose pocket it wound up in.

(No answer from your hotel, booked a flea bag - hot sheet joint in Portsmouth,... can't rent a car in Dublin and drop off in Heathrow,... how phucking uncivililzed,,, shades of Nawlins:lol :rofl :lol got to fly from Dublin to Heathrow and rent another u-wreckem,...thanks for your help, I appreciate it!!:biggrin

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
...And so you settled for being buried in "B.S." instead??????:rofl

If I lived in Washington, I think I would not be tossing stones, you guys are not far away from San Francisco. Oh before you start shooting back, FRESNO is proud to be the capital of the CONSERVATIVE REPUBLICAN party in California.
FYI, the five of us meet for coffee every couple of days....:thumbsup :banana :thumbsup