Recognition For Our Dr. Frank

HiloDave

GT Obsessed
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 7, 2005
Hilo, Hawaii
Those of us who know Dr. Frank know that he does not like to brag about his accomplishments. Therefore, I am taking this opportunity to make fellow Forum members aware of an honor that was recently bestowed upon our friend. I am publishing the following letter he received because he is too humble to disclose it himself.

******************************************************************************************************

June 1, 2015

Dr. Frank J. Pikul
St. Louis, MO

Dear Dr. Pikul,

Perhaps you have heard of me and my nationwide campaign in the cause of temperance. Every season for the past fourteen years, I have toured the United States delivering a series of lectures on the evils of drinking.

I have been accompanied on each tour by my friend, Clyde Pasternak. Clyde, a young man of good family and excellent educational background, is a pathetic example of a life ruined by excessive indulgence in whiskey and wild sexual activity.

Clyde would appear with me at the lectures and sit on the platform staring at the audience through bloodshot eyes; wheezing, sweating profusely, picking his nose, passing gas, fondling his genital area and making obscene gestures to the audience. During my presentations, I would point to him as an example of what overindulgence can do to a person.

Unfortunately, Clyde passed away earlier this year. A mutual friend has given me your name and I am writing to inquire if you might be available to take Clyde's place on my next tour.

Hopefully,

Rev. Elton P. Washington
Pastor

EPW:dl

w.a.nelson

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 29, 2008
Asbury, NJ and Bourne, MA
"Right turn, Frank"

Indy GT

Yea, I got one...too
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 14, 2006
Greenwood, IN
Whoooooo, Helo.
Frank will come out swinging!:biggrin

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Now, now boys, I still have a pocket full of acorns.

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
OH YEAH! Perfect.

HiloDave

GT Obsessed
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 7, 2005
Hilo, Hawaii

From the plantation house in NOLA?

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
You got it Hilo

andymlow

GT Owner
May 17, 2007
Sarasota, FL

Thats a well known side effect of too much exogenous testosterone ...you should know that!

MNJason

GT Owner
May 14, 2010
San Diego
Sign me up Dave!