Rear Bumper Delete Kit

Pantera1

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 12, 2008
Iowa
I was told by someone at SVT that I should check here for information on a Bumper Delete Kit. Does anyone know about such a thing or do certain shops specialize in the conversion?

Aug 25, 2006
I was told by someone at SVT that I should check here for information on a Bumper Delete Kit. Does anyone know about such a thing or do certain shops specialize in the conversion?

From your avatar you are not to far from The GT Guys; they have the system and the ability to transform your gal.

Call and chat with Rich and or Denis; great guys and Forum sponsors

All the best

Shadowman

Pantera1

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 12, 2008
Iowa
Thanks for your quick response. Can you tell me where they are located and/or a phone number or contact information?

Aug 25, 2006
Thanks for your quick response. Can you tell me where they are located and/or a phone number or contact information?

(734) 658 9498

Takes care

Shadowman

Pantera1

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 12, 2008
Iowa
I will contact them right away. Thanks for the help...

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
PM sent

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Pantera, Shadowman's knowledge of US geography is a little weak. Unless you're in Davenport, the ride to Detroit is pretty far away (albeit not as far as California). Winter is no time to go. Their shop is located very close to Flatrock, MI and entails a drive across IL, IN and OH. I-80 across to Toledo and then North. The GTGuys bumper delete uses a black screen to replace the parts removed. George (and I can't remember the name of his company) has a delete kit that offers a body panel replacement (needs to be painted to match). You will need to alter your exhaust pipes (shorten), or, if you order a new type of exhaust, you should order with the shortened pipes. If you look in the members gallery here there are numerous pictures of both types. I have the info on George's kit, but I'm not home for a few days. Do a search for bumper delete and you should find a wealth of info here with pictures.

Aug 25, 2006
Pantera, Shadowman's knowledge of US geography is a little weak. Unless you're in Davenport, the ride to Detroit is pretty far away (albeit not as far as California). Winter is no time to go. Their shop is located very close to Flatrock, MI and entails a drive across IL, IN and OH. I-80 across to Toledo and then North. The GTGuys bumper delete uses a black screen to replace the parts removed. George (and I can't remember the name of his company) has a delete kit that offers a body panel replacement (needs to be painted to match). You will need to alter your exhaust pipes (shorten), or, if you order a new type of exhaust, you should order with the shortened pipes. If you look in the members gallery here there are numerous pictures of both types. I have the info on George's kit, but I'm not home for a few days. Do a search for bumper delete and you should find a wealth of info here with pictures.

LOL.....

My thoughts were that The GT Guys are close when compared to my facility; not around the corner and yet a nice reason to exercise the gal; weather permitting

Now as for the alternate to The GT Guys; it is by CDC and both system make the back of the gals look stunning however IMO The GT Guys system results in a very retro looking. In the end the style of rear bumper delete is certainly subjective nonetheless upclose and personal they both look AWESOME !!!

All the best

Shadowman

Attachments

• DSC02091.jpg
    DSC02091.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 396
Last edited:

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
I had my ass redone by the GT GUYS and get many compliments for a new improved butt.

Attachments

• so cal gts in temecula 19.jpg
    so cal gts in temecula 19.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 389
  • so cal gts in temecula 20.jpg
    so cal gts in temecula 20.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 389
Last edited:

SteveA

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 13, 2005
Sandpoint Id
Question, will that cause a problem with your insurance company?

AAAAAAHAHAHAHA:lol:biggrin:lol. Sorry, just couldn't help myself.

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
I did have to call that 800 number because my erection lasted more than 4 hours....
1 800 call a whore

timcantwell

Le Mans 2010 Sponsor * Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 22, 2006
N.E. OH & Naples, FL

Frank, It's George Huisman, Classic Design Concepts in Troy, MI. I have two kits, and Camilo has one on his car too.

AlohaGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 13, 2007
Honolulu, HI
Sweet Ass

I checked out both and prefer this look. To each his own. You can get more details on the rear bumper delete below. Kendall Pond aka nota4re did mine and it looks much better than this poor photo shows.

http://www.cooltechllc.com/servlet/Detail?no=20

Attachments

• NICE ASS.jpg
    NICE ASS.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 372
Last edited:

nota4re

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 15, 2006
Or you can buy it from a site sponsor!!!

nota4re

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 15, 2006
Here's a few pics of the ones we've done in SoCal.....

CIMG2924.JPG

CIMG2971.JPG

CIMG2973.JPG

CIMG2978.JPG

CIMG3001.JPG

CIMG3127.JPG

HeffnerRBD3.JPG

RedOnTopofTungsten.JPG

doogie48084

Mar 21, 2007
Taylor Michigan
Frank, It's George Huisman, Classic Design Concepts in Troy, MI. I have two kits, and Camilo has one on his car too.
I believe the city is Novi. He used to be in Walled Lake and recently moved to Novi!

doogie48084

Mar 21, 2007
Taylor Michigan
Or you can buy it from a site sponsor!!!

That is a very nice bumper delete.

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
That is a very nice bumper delete.

This is the one I went with and couldn't be happier:willy If you plan to do this yourself it is a piece of cake. Kendall will be just a phone call away if you get puzzled:thumbsup (His knowledge and support is second to none)

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
I prefer the version from THE GT GUYS, besides the contribution that Dennis and Rich make every day in our community, I wonder how the plastic inserts on George's version will weather?

cobrar1339

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 2, 2006
Diamond Bar, Ca
Wow, Kendall that is quite and assortment. Been real busy I see. Also see some Stillen and Ford Racing mufflers in the assortment. Only a couple colors left to collect the whole set.

Last edited: