Raw-zee

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
When I saw the pic I thought it was similar to a Noble and I was right.

http://www.motorauthority.com/blog/1026991_us-built-noble-renamed-rossion-q1

The interior is much improved compared to the M400 I saw in the past. I think these cars would be a lot of fun. :thumbsup

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Well my new gai has arrived....these pics do not do her justice but she came together as planned...
Stormcat..I will give you a call for a ride after break in..give me a couple weeks!
Hope you guys enjoy the pics..:thumbsup
The Rossion will be featured in early 2010 Road & Track. It is also coming up in 0-60..magazine..

The car looks great!! . Track me down after you get her broke in ...:biggrin

Stewart W

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 12, 2007
Florida

Stewart W

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 12, 2007
Florida
In readiness for my McLaren due Q4, I have sold a few cars. The last to go and maybe the most difficult to part with is the Rossion Q1...The stats speak for themselves and this particular Q1 is sorted to perfection. As friend of the founders of Rossion they took special care of this car and she is absolutely a joy and trouble free. lightweight and Noble DNA coupled with TT 450HP FORD Duratec motor makes this a gas to drive. She has 2100 miles and lots of bespoke features; black wheels, black mirrors, brown leather,yellow faced gauges, yellow calipers,clear bra, Tial BOV,Sat Radio, Nav...Posted above is a Supercar exposed video with Tanner's drive and road & Track review...
I am asking $84K and I will pay to deliver her in an enclosed trailer. If you pick her up...we will credit the shipping costs...Lots of power,amazing handling. Low ownership costs and really sexy looking...
referrals appreciated.

Current build cost 110K
Stewart W
PM if interested

Pics start at post #1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fSaPxqE8sqI&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_moxb8yPOs&NR=1

Last edited:

Stewart W

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 12, 2007
Florida
I thought she was sold as I had an offer of $82K..learned over the weekend his financing fell thru..(I think the financing was to be approved by the Mrs.)..at any rate..$82K is now my asking price delivered.
Can't get more fun or exotic for this kind of money.

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
This thing is totally bad ass !

Stewart W

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 12, 2007
Florida
Thanks...it is in fact all that..the handling chrarcteristics are second to none ( Noble had it right)..She runs on rails and is extremely quick..

Stewart W

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 12, 2007
Florida
Bump

Stewart W

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 12, 2007
Florida
A couple more pics of my powered by Ford Rossion..hope you enjoy!

Sale update:Well..my Mclaren spec is in and funds requested...very exciting. Should definitely see the MP4 eom Jan early February.
This means time to step up the Rossion sale..
$76K ...PM if interested..

jaxgt

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 12, 2006
Having personally bought a car from Stewart before - I can't think of a better guy to buy from. In addition to taking care of his cars exceptionally well, he was a pleasure to deal with. I saw this particular car some time ago. It was pretty amazing. At that time, it was in great shape, like all of Stewart's cars.

Good luck selling it. I'm sure the McLaren will be wonderful ! Can't wait to hear about it.

Stewart W

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 12, 2007
Florida
Having personally bought a car from Stewart before - I can't think of a better guy to buy from. In addition to taking care of his cars exceptionally well, he was a pleasure to deal with. I saw this particular car some time ago. It was pretty amazing. At that time, it was in great shape, like all of Stewart's cars.

Good luck selling it. I'm sure the McLaren will be wonderful ! Can't wait to hear about it.

Thanks for the kind words ..Mitch.