May 4, 2006
SoCal
Not that I am aware of yet...

HiloDave

GT Obsessed
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 7, 2005
Hilo, Hawaii
I don't think anyone has organized a return. Unless my plans change, I will be returning to CA through Kansas City, Minneapolis, Denver, Salt Lake and Vegas.

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
I too will be returning alone, as I need to make multiple Texas stops in Center Point, San Antonio, New Braunsfels, Ft. Worth, Plano and Burleson on my way back.

Also may go look at some John Deere tractors on the way back if they're not too far off the trek back.

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Ralphie, John Deere is in Moline, IL, way out of the way, but if you come this far, you've got me to visit. Frank

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
Ralphie, John Deere is in Moline, IL, way out of the way, but if you come this far, you've got me to visit. Frank

Yep -

I've been looking for a nice used 1949-1952 Model "A" John Deere. Don't think there are any at the factory for sale. Though, there are probably quite a few dispersed through Illinois. I've seen some ads for some nice ones in Kansas and Oklahoma, and also New Mexico. It's not a priority, but I keep looking. If I get back your way, I'll drop by.

HiloDave

GT Obsessed
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 7, 2005
Hilo, Hawaii
Anybody have a schedule for a caravan back to CA or AZ ? :confused

I was going to head North to Minneapolis after Hennessey's event but now I am planning to go to Denver. If we can organize a caravan heading West on I-10 from Sealy on Saturday I would like to join in. Maybe stop the first night in Fort Stockton?

Last edited:

KJRGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 4, 2006
SoCal
I guess I'll be coming back to SoCal starting Saturday...so I'm up for stopping Saturday night in Fort Stockton, and Sunday night night in Scottsdale.

HiloDave

GT Obsessed
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 7, 2005
Hilo, Hawaii
I guess I'll be coming back to SoCal starting Saturday...so I'm up for stopping Saturday night in Fort Stockton, and Sunday night night in Scottsdale.

Great! We can coordinate during the actual Rally.

I will probably turn North at Las Cruces on Sunday.