Aug 2, 2006
Dallas, TX

Not 4N

Tungsten GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
Calgary AB
I love the comment "they must have gotten word..." in vid 2
We crossed about 12:30 with one in the trailer and asked them if they had seen any singles and the boys said "we are waiting with baited breath"
They knew where we were going before I said a word - mighta been the Rally III decal on the windshield :biggrin

Fubar

Totally ****** Up
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 2, 2006
Dallas, TX
One last video of me doing my first run on the track.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWQx6YCBPLo

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
fubar what have you done to your car, I like the vid of you running was it racerx? you should come down to houston for some fun n games:lol were gona have our annual Hell run in november you wana join us?:biggrin

H

HHGT

Very Cool. Thanks for posting.

Fubar

Totally ****** Up
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 2, 2006
Dallas, TX
fubar what have you done to your car, I like the vid of you running was it racerx? you should come down to houston for some fun n games:lol were gona have our annual Hell run in november you wana join us?:biggrin

I would love some details on your Hell run and yes that was RacerX. We were having a bit of fun being lost from the group. :biggrin

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida

Where ?

skyrex

FORD GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 11, 2008
Lake Las Vegas, Henderson, NV
Like the first vid where you can see the other GT in your rear-view mirror. :biggrin Very Cool.

Where/how do you have your video camera mounted?

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007

check your email

Fubar

Totally ****** Up
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 2, 2006
Dallas, TX
Like the first vid where you can see the other GT in your rear-view mirror. :biggrin Very Cool.

Where/how do you have your video camera mounted?

I got the mount here http://www.mountinginnovations.com/

It just uses a suction cup to adhere to the back window. Usually I can get the rear view, the speedo (glare prevented it this time), and the road all in one shot. It makes for a good 'race' video.

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Did I hear hell run?? I think Moody and I can make it !!!

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
check your email

Resend to torrie@unleashedtuning.com waiting for our host to resolve my primary email server issues that popped up today.

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
Resend to torrie@unleashedtuning.com waiting for our host to resolve my primary email server issues that popped up today.

I sent you an email

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
I sent you an email

Received along with that wonderful cheese wheel you sent us, furball says thank you !