Rally III Registration

Status
Not open for further replies.

HiloDave

GT Obsessed
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 7, 2005
Hilo, Hawaii
I don't see the registration information anywhere. Am I looking in the wrong places or has it not been posted yet?

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
The "Rally III news - who's coming?" thread has what has been CONSIDERED to be the sign up list (of sorts) to this point, Dave.

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Not up yet. Give it time.

STUNTS

FORD GT OWNER & LITTLE TIMMYS DAD!
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
SoCal
you guys scared me..... last year I missed it too... the registration thread that is....

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
All the details are settled. The dates are September 10-13. Just waiting for a fax from TheHotel so they can open the room block. As soon as I get it I will post up the registration stuff. I've been promised it will be here by the end of the day (not for the first time :lol)!

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dam, leaves me out:frown
I was under the assumption the last week in September:ack

RADGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 31, 2006
Connecticut
I'm out as well. Thought based on the earlier posts that it was the toward the end of the month and signed up for that time off. Ah well....maybe I'll make Rally IV.

Stu

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Can't wait for Rally iII! The sooner, the better!!! :)

Chris A.

GT #32
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 6, 2007
Ortega Mountain, CA
All the details are settled. The dates are September 10-13. Just waiting for a fax from TheHotel so they can open the room block. As soon as I get it I will post up the registration stuff. I've been promised it will be here by the end of the day (not for the first time :lol)!

TheHotel @ Mandalay? SWEET! My favorite place to stay!:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
TheHotel @ Mandalay? SWEET! My favorite place to stay!:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup:thumbsup

Good man! Me too :biggrin Us hipsters have to stick together. Nothing like taking a piss at Mix looking out over the lights :lol Between Mix, the Foundation Room, and Aureole, they've got me covered for food and drinks.

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
The Hotel has great restaurants, ducase, charlie palmer's aureole,
Great night clubs and an amazing european pool.
Yipee! Got to tone up my pecks

Chris A.

GT #32
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 6, 2007
Ortega Mountain, CA
Ha...Honestly....since they built it, it's the only place I've stayed period. I was wondering what it would be like to stay at another hotel for the rally.....I guess I can forget about that now.

Bony: I hate to sound like a creature of habit but I never leave Vegas without eating at Aureole...never

Great choice Dave!

Last edited:

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Will showingl my AARP card get me a discount at The Foundation Room and VIP treatment? Do the have bottle service on Geritrol?

PILOTJPW1

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 22, 2005
Maryland
Oh Man sounds sweet!!!!!

The Hotel is the perfect spot. Very swanky pool with nice rooms..

It the right size, where we all will be able to find people.

I think we should put Mr. Bony in charge of a private pool party.

Great planning DBK!!!

427Aggie

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 18, 2005
Frisco, Tx
Don't take this wrong Dave but I really hope we aren't on the strip. I was just in Vegas this week and its a nightmare to drive on or around. Wasn't there talk of a resort outside town for the hotel?

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
The Hotel at Mandalay Bay is at the end of the strip.
Easy on/off from Russell Road exit/onramp to the 15

No worries Matt :)

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Don't take this wrong Dave but I really hope we aren't on the strip. I was just in Vegas this week and its a nightmare to drive on or around. Wasn't there talk of a resort outside town for the hotel?

That was the point of TheHotel. It's literally the last building on the Strip at the airport end. I always stay there just because I can't stand driving down the street, so we just hoof it. Much easier to get around that way.

The view from Mix at the top of TheHotel gives you an idea:

296227909_0503081b37.jpg

AtomicGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 12, 2006
Los Angeles
So I assume that bony is reserving a block of front row seats for "Mama Mia" musical for the FGT guys after the day of the car rally? Great!!! Yeah, right!

:ack

AtomicGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 12, 2006
Los Angeles
So I guess we better start getting a So Cal Rally date and meeting points set up Can't let these Arizona dudes think they ahve a monopoly on great cruising into Vegas!

AlohaGT, we gonna get the Hawai'ian-So Cal FGT Alliance guys to outdo these desert rat guys from Phoenix-Scotsdale area???

Where is Scottsdale anyway? :thumbsup

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
Is there a promotion code for making reservations?

Status
Not open for further replies.