Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperB

Board of Directors/Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 8, 2006
South Florida
Assuming Dave can get permission from Camilo, what about something like these:

Incorporate the banner from Rally I to make it more official, and include a Camilo to tie it in with Rally II.

Additional text or Ford/Saleen Logo's can be added at the top/bottom making it the proper size.

884RallyIPosterslssb.jpg

Poster I
820RallyIPoster2slssb.jpg

Poster II

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Honestly, this is up to Camilo. He's not going to want anything being done without him designing it, so I'll just talk to him when he gets back from speedweek and see if he's up for it.

SuperB

Board of Directors/Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 8, 2006
South Florida
How about if he repaints the #5 of the banner and make that the poster.
I got dibs on the original, maybe even a Commissioned painting.

I can even trade in my #4 original ;-)

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
GTJOEY fIRsTs

bOnY --not only did he do IT once. He liked it so much he did IT again.

No longer a caps lock virgin. TruEly aMazIng.

And he did a thread hijack on top of it!

11th WoNdEr of the world. love ya baBy.:bow

Back to the poster debate. I have always thought that traditions start when they start. A re-creation of something that never was, has a bit of a bad taste to it. Much like a post dated check. Or The fake big $ cars at Barret-Jackson.

That said, if a Rally One poster is made I WANT ONE.

A while ago, in a different thread, the most Honorable (?) DBK stated that the next Rally in Dearborn would not be held until the 10th Anniversary of the inaugural Rally. Sometime just after the completion of President Cantwell's 2nd term in office.

I hereby propose,after spending maybe 15 seconds of thought, that along with a 10th year Rally Poster being issued, a Rally I Commemorative poster be commissioned for that event. And the unveiling would take place at Ford WHQ. With the ex. parking lot filled with our GT's!

Do I hear a Second?

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Back to topic: I'll talk to Camilo when he gets back and we'll see what we can come up with.

Status
Not open for further replies.