Status
Not open for further replies.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Dude, how the hell do you know all those places Bony? Not that I know what they are...:willy

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
:biggrin

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
I wonder where they buy their liquor from?

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Hmm...you know Alan M., Bony?

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
DBK, these guys don't ALL have Italian names for no reason (personal comment: this is not meant to slam or berate ANY nationality in any way shape or form)

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
fjpikul said:
DBK, these guys don't ALL have Italian names for no reason (personal comment: this is not meant to slam or berate ANY nationality in any way shape or form)

forgetaboutit:bored

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
AAYYY OOOHH , YOU TALKIN ABOUT ME! :cool DBK,STRAIGHTEN DIS GUY OUT BEFORE JOHNNY BAG A DONUTS,NICKY UNIBROW AND LITTLE PETEY TAKE CARE OF THIS GOOMBAH. BONY IS THE FIRST MADE ITALIAN FROM THE LEFT COAST!!! CIAO BOOBALA , OKAY WITH A TWIST OF JEWISH,OYVEH!!! ENJOY ONLY PLAYING , Hey dbk i hear theres a rally in august can i get in? :bang gtjoey 1314 and loving it!

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
You know ,now that i see bouncy again on you posts ,is she italilian or jewish? :biggrin HEY REMEMBER CASPER THE FRIENDLY GHOST WITH THE BOUNCING BALL. CAN WE HAVE A SING ALONG WITH BOUNCY AT THE RALLY. :thumbsup

Piccola

GT aficionado
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 17, 2006
Grand Junction, CO
Not to interrupt your fun w/Bony's bouncing brunette (definitely not an Italian!)... I have to ask you GTJoey... Are you as "alive" & energetic in person as you are in your posts? If so, you should be an easy person to spot at the rally!

Car event this weekend. RALLY IN ONLY 3 WEEKS!!! Followed by Monterey car week. Then shortly thereafter 4 days of race training at Bondurant. This is an AWESOME month for me & the rally is THE BIG highlight!!! But there will be GTs at all events, just bought a new digital camera w/wide screen to try & fit in all the cars at the rally, & then hitting the track for some crazy fast driving & squealing tires. Due to a REALLY sweet offer by one of our members, I might even get to go behind the wheel of a GT at the rally & am nervous as hell, but jacked! I'm in heaven & having a hard time trying to get work done (doesn't help that I have 3 GTs in my office). All I've been doing (other than getting super excited) is saving up money for everything & trying to convince my boss (who owns 2 GTs) that all of these days off are completely necessary...not a hard thing to do. :lol

You, Dave, & Jerry (& I'm sure others) are putting all the man hrs & sweat into this event. I hope everyone gives at least $100 so you guys have everything covered (& maybe a little extra for GT gas $$$ or a short & much needed vacation).

Take care & thanks again for all the hard work!!
MJ

kosupply

GT Owner/Board of Directors
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 27, 2006
Houston
email me address at kevin@kosupply.net. I will pitch in...

ENZO BTR

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 11, 2005
Southern California
Sorry so late with the funds (been on vacation for the last three weeks, just now catching up with the forum). The "check" is in the 21st Century's version of mail (that means I just used PayPal).

Looking forward to it!!!

Last edited:

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
THANK YOU! Jerry is pulling through big time for all of us with one of his contacts and if wasnt for dbk with all the inside contacts, this whole dream would have never left my mind :eek .DBK just got a pm that the etching glass co.is chipping in too. call me on the cell. gtjoey :thumbsup

RickM

GT Owner
Oct 15, 2005
Boise, ID
I've been offline for about a month...Same as Enzo Btr.
Trying to catch up, and wow how the time passed to the August countdown!
See everyone in a couple weeks! :cheers
DBK, Paypal contribution on it's way!

Thanks,
RickM (#2032)

05redrich

GT Owner
Feb 20, 2006
MA
Been wrapped up in 1st time fatherhood, just sent money for my guest and I (and the yearbook money I never sent). Thanks for all of the work and if you need more funds let us know.

GT350H

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Mar 3, 2006
Portland, Oregon
Dave, I just PayPal'd you. Thanks again for the incredible amount of time and effort you and others have put forth to make the Rally happen! See you in Detroit!

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
WE WENT FROM 4,500 TO 6,000 IN 2 DAYS , GREAT WORK GUYS KEEP IT UP.GTJOEY :thumbsup

Fuelman

GT Owner
May 15, 2006
Orlando, Fl
Check is in the mail, thanks guys.. One day I will have to figure out the whole "paypal" thing.

STUNTS

FORD GT OWNER & LITTLE TIMMYS DAD!
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
SoCal
DBK.... Just got your address from GTJoey and the CHK is in the mail.
Thanks for everything!!!!

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
Dave - will send a check tomorrow. andy

Dave - thanks for co-ordinating all of this. I will put a check in the mail to you tomorrow. Just got back from 8 days to Maine and back on my Harley..ready now for the GT fun. andy
DBK said:
Gentlemen.

We're about a month away from the Rally! We've got 85% locked and loaded, and are just waiting for a few Saturday details to get worked out. I had dinner with Fred Goodnow tonight and we spent 4 hours blabbing away about GT's, Wixom, the yearbooks, and how fun this whole thing will be. Ford Motor Company has stepped up big time in arranging and hosting the Friday dinner/GT team meet and greet at the fantastic facility. That cost is far outside what I could arrange or would ask the group to absorb.

However, we've got some costs that I'm asking the group consider donating towards. We'll have to pay for the tents to cover the cars, additional round the clock security to guard the trailers 24-7 at WHQ, security for the cars at Pardo's party, the church parking lot where the cars will be parked that night (should you choose to bring them to Downtown Detroit...I will bring mine, because that's how we roll in the D), Gulf Girls, the Ballroom at the Ritz for Wednesday evening, etc, etc.

As you can imagine this adds up to several thousand dollars in costs nobody has earmarked money for. Of course, either way, it's my party and I'll get it done no matter what I have to do. But if you can, we'd greatly appreciate any donations you can make. I was thinking for the 4 days, maybe $100?

If you'd like to paypal, you can send it to:

dmbannister@mac.com

If you'd like to send a check, please PM or email me and I will send you my address.

Thank you in advance to all those who will be helping pull this thing off.

Dave

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Thanks to everyone who contributed. Barring unforesoon costs we should good for everything now. Next year we'll set up small fees at registration time to avoid coming down to the wire! :cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.