Rally 9 Video

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
In addition to having Matech GT1 (Steven Nesta) at Rally 9 as official photographer, this year we're bringing Justin Lapriore out from L.A to document festivities on film. You've probably seen the videos he's done for Amelia Island, especially the one he did featuring GT40s that was widely circulated on all the auto blogs. :cheers

Bring your GoPros so we can edit road drive and Spring Mountain footage in!

[video=vimeo;63531878]http://vimeo.com/63531878[/video]

[video=vimeo;89540496]http://vimeo.com/89540496[/video]

JustinLapriore

Videographer
Apr 22, 2013
Seattle, WA
I am super stoked to be a part of the rally! Is it too soon to start fishing for rides? What's the tallest person you've sardined into the passenger seat? I'm ready, thanks for letting me take part.

Team Jeff

GT Owner
Sep 8, 2007
Great news!! Thanks for joining us, Justin!

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
:thumbsup :thumbsup

bonehead

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 18, 2012
Houston, TX
Wow. This will be great. Welcome, Justin!

Great news!! Thanks for joining us, Justin!

Geoffrey, what's the deal with your Dad's footage from R8? Think that was the only year Dick didn't put something together. I know he took a ton of video! Very disappoint.

Blue Moose

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 12, 2006
Chandler,Arizona.
How tall r u?
No helmet - 6'6" or so.
Lady Moose

JustinLapriore

Videographer
Apr 22, 2013
Seattle, WA
How tall r u?
No helmet - 6'6" or so.
Lady Moose

I am 6'4"ish, but possess the uncanny ability to make myself much shorter when it comes to fitting into cars that i want to fit into. The helmet may pose a problem, I'll make it work.

bonehead

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 18, 2012
Houston, TX
I am 6'4"ish, but possess the uncanny ability to make myself much shorter when it comes to fitting into cars that i want to fit into. The helmet may pose a problem, I'll make it work.

I'm 6'2 and have to push my seat all the way back and shuffle forward to fit with a helmet. And my head still pushes up against the roof:(

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
I'm 6'2 and have to push my seat all the way back and shuffle forward to fit with a helmet. And my head still pushes up against the roof:(

A Gurney bubble completely solves tat problem....

bonehead

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 18, 2012
Houston, TX
A Gurney bubble completely solves tat problem....

I would probably need a good 4-5 inches of headroom to be able to sit in a normal, comfortable position with a helmet. Bubble isn't going to solve that.

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
I would probably need a good 4-5 inches of headroom to be able to sit in a normal, comfortable position with a helmet. Bubble isn't going to solve that.

I'm 6'-1½" and it works just fine for me - had it put in when I found out that the helmet wouldn't fit. Try the fit at the Rally...

bonehead

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 18, 2012
Houston, TX
I'm 6'-1½" and it works just fine for me - had it put in when I found out that the helmet wouldn't fit. Try the fit at the Rally...

Really? I thought I was a couple of inches taller than you.

JustinLapriore

Videographer
Apr 22, 2013
Seattle, WA
Really? I thought I was a couple of inches taller than you.

Well, I'll bring the sawzall and the colander if anybody wants a Gurney bubble installed, I'd be happy to throw it in.