Rally 9 Parking Garage

Xcentric

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 9, 2012
Myakka City, Florida
and I have never shipped my car to a rally!

You and Terry. I think he has driven to every rally from eastern Canada.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
- Parking Garage can be used by any GT

- Rental Cars preferably to park elsewhere

- 99 spots should a lot us plenty of room because I expect ~85 GTs to be in that lot with a few kept elsewhere

- Trucks & Trailers can be parking in the large outdoor lot next to the convention center at the corner of Russell Road & Las Vegas BLVD (most easily accessible from Russell Road). Usually there are Semi Trucks in that lot as well.

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
You and Terry. I think he has driven to every rally from eastern Canada.

Correct on Terry..I missed going to NOLA. Lv next week..see you there.

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
Jeff - You and Terry and Ralphie are just a group of "Macho, Iron-Butt , Meat Eating Tyrannosauruses" when you get in your cars. !
andy (ajb)

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
Makes for great Ford advertising, Andy!

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
Ralphie....And I for one , want to see you guys keep doing it....!
andy

By the way, Reliable loaded my Blue FGT and Daves White FGT this am in Troy onto a big Orange trailer...See you in a week.

Doctr V

GT Owner
Mar 16, 2010
Pennsylvania
Ralphie....And I for one , want to see you guys keep doing it....!
andy

By the way, Reliable loaded my Blue FGT and Daves White FGT this am in Troy onto a big Orange trailer...See you in a week.

Im still waiting for the call from the driver Andy.. Mike said it would be Tues at the latest.. Im on the list with a car from NY, Maryland and Mass.... I imagine I will be last on the pickup... Eric

SSRob

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 9, 2012
Oklahoma
Sooo glad I had the scissor door hinges installed on my car. :)

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
Eric - hopefully all will go well. When Mike said he would be here Sunday and 10am, the Orange Reliable truck arrived at 9:30 am. He was picking up our two cars in Troy Mich, heading down to Flatrock for GT Guys (3 cars I think) and then on to Wisconsin for one more FGT. Then from Wisconsin directly to Las Vegas by Friday is what he said... very professional...
Keep me posted if you will.
andy (AJB)

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
The parking spaces are decent width. My GT was way lowered at the last Vegas event & I could get in & out with no problem. Like DBK says take it at an angle & you will be fine.

Even though DBK says all GTs welcome & no rental cars, every year someone parks their stupid rental with us since they are "part of the rally". It ruins all the photos. Are we parking by color? LOL

Ed

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
FYI, you are in a reserved lot for GT's only, so everybody gets plenty of space to open doors. Everyone is usually very hekpful if you want to back into a spot.

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Yeah if you have a rental car, try not to park in with the GTs. Kinda messes up the pictures of the garage, it looks great 8x gt's just parked in a garage....

Red Ace

GT Owner
Aug 31, 2009
Pacific Palisades, CA
If near Malibu I can arrange parking for you

gtjim

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 28, 2006
Eric - hopefully all will go well. When Mike said he would be here Sunday and 10am, the Orange Reliable truck arrived at 9:30 am. He was picking up our two cars in Troy Mich, heading down to Flatrock for GT Guys (3 cars I think) and then on to Wisconsin for one more FGT. Then from Wisconsin directly to Las Vegas by Friday is what he said... very professional...
Keep me posted if you will.
andy (AJB)

Alan from Reliable picked up mine in SW Wisconsin this morning. Was the last one on the truck, next stop on Saturday .. Vegas!

Karen and I are driving the F Type or DBS out, hopefully there'll be room for that one in the parking area.

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
So much for all GT photos!

Ed

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Im still waiting for the call from the driver Andy.. Mike said it would be Tues at the latest.. Im on the list with a car from NY, Maryland and Mass.... I imagine I will be last on the pickup... Eric

Eric hopefully you are picked up by now they left my house in Maryland just after noon time Monday and headed your way. See ya there!

Doctr V

GT Owner
Mar 16, 2010
Pennsylvania
Eric hopefully you are picked up by now they left my house in Maryland just after noon time Monday and headed your way. See ya there!

They got me early this morning. Im parked right behind mellow yellow. Everything looked great.. They are headed west!!!!

gtjim

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 28, 2006
So much for all GT photos!

Ed

I'll hide it behind a post when pictures are taken!

Xcentric

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 9, 2012
Myakka City, Florida
Here is the FYI on the parking garage:

We will be on the 4th Floor in the expansion lot. There are 99 parking spaces, with an entrance and an exit. The security booth is nearby, and the area is patrolled by bike and is monitored by camera. The entire area will be coned off and have signage. It will be reserved exclusively for our use beginning on Monday, October 13th.

Just a piece of advice, if your car is lowered, be sure to use care going up and down the ramps. It is a wide parking garage, so please take it on an angle. I don't recall anyone having a problem in 2008, but thought I would throw that out there as a heads up.

From Mandalay Bay Road, the lot is accessed by turning just behind Delano Las Vegas if you are coming from the strip.

:cheers

This place is confusing to a country boy. The garage is HUGE. I accessed the garage from the entrance to the Delano off Frank Sinatra Dr (the stretch that runs along side I-15). Drive straight up the self-park ramp to level 4.

HUBBSTER

GT Owner
May 9, 2010
Miami, FL
Anyone know of a race shop near strip ?
Need to buy 1 new helmet for GF & some GoPro suction cup mounts
Thnx