Pretty Good GT Video

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
Very Good GT Video

My google Ford Gt alert for today had a link to this GT video "blogspot". Which is a new term for me. Anyway, I hope this link works.

http://revvergoodies.blogspot.com

The video is titled Ford GT Time Attack, and is filed under the sites "racing" section.

There are two vid's. First shows the GT on its opening page. 2nd one shows 350z. I almost didn't open it up. This one contains the track stuff.

Well done with 2 in car cameras, side mounts and track shots. Originally done for a Japanese TV "Speed" type show.

Enjoy.

Last edited:

SteveA

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 13, 2005
Sandpoint Id
Great viewing, thanks for the post!:thumbsup

Musclecar67

Oct 29, 2006
It amazes me the comments coming out of that guys mouth! I need more low end torq? I need to make sure the engine doesn't overheat? Compared to the euro and jap auto makers usa seems to be slowing down? Who the FU_K is this guy and what kind of propaganda company does he work for? lol Looks to me like American cars will never be good enough for the eastern part of the hemisphere :/ oh well nothing lost there. I seem to be smelling fish, or is it just me? OH maybe there sour because were dominating there "drifting" sport with our "heavy" & "poorly built" Mustangs and Vipers?

Last edited:

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
What stock cars have more low end torque? Very few and none of them are from Japan, all from the US. It seems that he is always driving it in too high of a gear. I notices he shifts into 3 and 4th for only a short time and then downshifts for a turn. I don't think he was near redline, I don't understand it. Sure there isn't much rear wheel torque when you are in 3rd or 4th, it isn't a low geared rice rocket and shouldn't be driven that way.

FordGTGuy

Aug 1, 2005
Norfolk, VA
Leave the 12 year olds to argue amongst themselves.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
The low end torque comment was hilarious :lol Maybe he should get an F-350?