PPI (Pre-Purchase Inspection) Thanks

CarNut12

GT Owner
Jan 3, 2010
Ellicott City, MD
I just wanted to pass along my sincere thanks to some of the great guys on this forum who took the time and effort to help me out during my search for a GT and to make sure that anyone else considering buying one do it the right way. Long story short, I live in Maryland and have been keeping my eye out for awhile and found a potential buy that was not widely advertised down in Florida. Kendall at CoolTech took alot of time out of his schedule to give me advice over the phone and point me in the right direction. Although Jason at Heffner could not make the trip to do the PPI, he was very responsive and I appreciate his efforts. My sincerest thanks goes out to Rich Brooks at TheGtGuy for adjusting his schedule and flying down from Michigan to Florida to meet me to do the full PPI. He took the time to do a meticulous inspection of the car inside and out both on and off the lift. In the end, the car turned out to be exactly what I was looking for and lived up to be exactly as advertised. Most importantly, I completed the purchase with full confidence and piece of mind that I knew what I was buying hopefully eliminating any surprises as much as I could. She was put on the truck today and is making her way up the coast for delivery this Sunday. The BendPak HD-9 is all ready waiting her arrival :) Looking forward to being an active member of the forum now that I am officially in the game :). Finally, thanks to all the members of the Forum that take the time to post . I spent alot of time over the last several years reading and learning here and it has been extremely helpful. Anyone in the market for a GT should read up here, reach out to these guys for advice, and make sure to get a PPI from one of the true pros.

H

HHGT

Welcome to our group. What color? I have a hunch its a yellow with stripe delete.

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Off to a great start.

Carnut12,

Great first post and solid advice for future new owners. Welcome to the Forum. If you need anything or have a question about anything here, send me a PM.

Chip

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
I suggest you become a subscribing member. Welcome

Aug 25, 2006
Very nice and welcome

All the best

Shadowman

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Another Maryland member on the forum "Fantastic":banana Review the thread below as you should at least make plans on coming down for a meet and greet during the get together. Congratulations on your new gal as Sunday will be just like Christmas day when you were seven:lol What part of Maryland are you from?

http://www.fordgtforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17822

Superfly

HERITAGE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 23, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
Congratulations. Reading your post reminds me of when I got mine. Still can't shake that smile!!! Enjoy her in good health!!! Looking forward to seeing your delivery pics.

jaxgt

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 12, 2006
Welcome on board. You are fortunate to have dealt with some of the best in the business to guide you with your purchase.
Enjoy.

CarNut12

GT Owner
Jan 3, 2010
Ellicott City, MD
Thanks guys. It was funning flying home from the inspection. I actually had to catch myself from giggling out loud! She is a 2005 red 4-option car with 1,700 miles and all stock so I can have the fun of doing any mods. I may be old fashioned, but I intend to drive and enjoy this beautiful piece of machinery.

pe2unia - I am actually in Ellicott City and looking forward to getting together with the fellow GT owners in Maryland. I know Rich Brooks is planning to come out to do a service day later in March, so I'll try to hook up then if I am in town.

thegtguy

*Supporting Vendor* GT Owner
Apr 20, 2006
MI
Ppi

I just wanted to pass along my sincere thanks to some of the great guys on this forum who took the time and effort to help me out during my search for a GT and to make sure that anyone else considering buying one do it the right way. Long story short, I live in Maryland and have been keeping my eye out for awhile and found a potential buy that was not widely advertised down in Florida. Kendall at CoolTech took alot of time out of his schedule to give me advice over the phone and point me in the right direction. Although Jason at Heffner could not make the trip to do the PPI, he was very responsive and I appreciate his efforts. My sincerest thanks goes out to Rich Brooks at TheGtGuy for adjusting his schedule and flying down from Michigan to Florida to meet me to do the full PPI. He took the time to do a meticulous inspection of the car inside and out both on and off the lift. In the end, the car turned out to be exactly what I was looking for and lived up to be exactly as advertised. Most importantly, I completed the purchase with full confidence and piece of mind that I knew what I was buying hopefully eliminating any surprises as much as I could. She was put on the truck today and is making her way up the coast for delivery this Sunday. The BendPak HD-9 is all ready waiting her arrival :) Looking forward to being an active member of the forum now that I am officially in the game :). Finally, thanks to all the members of the Forum that take the time to post . I spent alot of time over the last several years reading and learning here and it has been extremely helpful. Anyone in the market for a GT should read up here, reach out to these guys for advice, and make sure to get a PPI from one of the true pros.

Thank you, and the pleasure was all mine. You didn't have to twist my arm too hard to get out of MI for a day in FL. Have fun and be careful with the new car and hopefully we will see you in MD. That is if the snow ever melts out there.

teej

GT Owner
Jan 12, 2010
West Los Angeles

i get mine today so I understand your excitement and diligence before buying. So where are the pictures???