PPI Help

Twice Bitten GT

GT Owner
Apr 23, 2006
I am looking for a PPI person/company near Pittsburg, Pa.
Would like someone familair with early model Corvettes (50's) if possable.
Any recommendations are greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Larry

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Contact NCRS... They can hook you up.
Or, is the Vette your looking at recently judged by NCRS?
If so what awards did it get?
Important to get a marque expert.
Lots of counterfeit Vettes, you are paying a premium for numbers matching and originality.

H

HHGT

Contact NCRS... They can hook you up.
Or, is the Vette your looking at recently judged by NCRS?
If so what awards did it get?
Important to get a marque expert.
Lots of counterfeit Vettes, you are paying a premium for numbers matching and originality.

I was recently told that the bowtie will be releasing many C2 build sheets to the museum in BG Kentucky. They are doing so according to my source to avoid any liabilities - I guess museums are protected some how. If this is true (I have not verified this info), then all those with counterfeits C2s are going to lose their A$$. Rumor mill also had it that a certain auction company was trying real hard for this not to happen.

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
The word is that the gents who started the Pontiac Historical Society are working up a registry for USA based GM cars that are considered to be collectable. This data is available for GM cars that have been built in Canada.

Goes without saying that folks that have been faking cars better leave the planet or go down to Argentina for a sex change operation. They will be outed, question is how much longer they have.

I understand that the registry will be handled like Pontiac's, you pay a fee and submit the vin number and they give you the build details.

Much more logical way to handle things than the SAAC book which can be used to promote fraud.

Twice Bitten GT

GT Owner
Apr 23, 2006
Family member is looking to buy a present for his son. He is looking for one to be a very clean driver but not a trailer queen.
Thanks for the referral....will follow up.:thumbsup