Place your orders !

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
...BTW, does anyone know if you can get a roll bar/cage for the GT350R?

If Ford Performance doesn't offer one (or even if they do), Kendall (nota4re) will likely have one available.

nota4re

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 15, 2006
BTW, does anyone know if you can get a roll bar/cage for the GT350R?

(Thanks Ralphie)

As some of you already know, we have a really good bolt-in roll bar for the 2005-2014 Mustangs - having developed it when we had the Boss 302's. It has been a really good seller for us with virtually no advertising - a fact I attribute to the quality of the product.

So, we acquired a 2015 Mustang GT to get a jump on developing a very similar product for the new Mustangs, GT350's and GT350R. As good as 05-14 solution was, we wanted to improve upon it. Namely, we have been developing a solution that will work in conjunction with the factory rear seats - whereas our previous bar requires a rear seat delete kit. Mind you, we would never advocate that the rear seats be used once the bar is installed but it is nice to eliminate the expense and effort to get a rear seat delete kit.

I can tell you that the development of this bar has been a real challenge for us - for reasons I will discuss later. We should be in a position to announce something very soon.

texas mongrel

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 3, 2009
Houston Texas
No rear seats in the R, so the roll bar could be simpler?

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
I can attest to the quality of the Cooltech roll bar for the 05-14 Mustangs. I have one in my 2008 GT500 and it's a great piece.