Place to store car and trailer after Rally

Apollo

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 5, 2006
Pahrump, NV
Hi All,
My wife and I are trying to make arrangements to come to the Rally. We are going to trailer the GT to Austin, but we have to fly out from the Rally to make a business trip. We will not be able to get back to Austin for approximately 3 weeks. Does anyone know of a "safe" place I can store the car and trailer? Any help would be much appreciated.
Sincerely,
Terry

H

HHGT

Contact Don Goldman from Hennessey who also happens to live here in SoCal. I'm sure he'll figure something out for you.

Apollo

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 5, 2006
Pahrump, NV
Contact Don Goldman from Hennessey who also happens to live here in SoCal. I'm sure he'll figure something out for you.

Is sales@hennesseyperformance.com a good way to get a hold of him?
Thanks,
TC

H

HHGT

Is sales@hennesseyperformance.com a good way to get a hold of him?
Thanks,
TC

Just call John in TX and he'll hook you up. If you're still having problems, pm ur cell # and i'll ask Don to give you a call.

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
DON'T trust Silverbullit or Spirit for your car storage. You'll come back to a cardboard-rubber fakey-do.

Apollo

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 5, 2006
Pahrump, NV
DON'T trust Silverbullit or Spirit for your car storage. You'll come back to a cardboard-rubber fakey-do.

What?:confused

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Just poking fun at my old buddies.

Apollo

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 5, 2006
Pahrump, NV
Got it!
:rofl

Spirit

Heritage GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter

Frankie,

You're so cruel.
We'll be waiting for you.

:huge:

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
What about A.R.T? I believe he is letting all of the transport company's use his lot during the rally.

http://www.fordgtforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15519

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
Spirit love your new self portrait.

Is my stall ready yet?

Apollo

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 5, 2006
Pahrump, NV

I got a hold of Don and he is going to be able to help me. We will be getting registered and look forward to meeting everyone!
Terry and Monica:banana

Last edited:
H

HHGT

I got a hold of Don and he is going to be able to help me. We will be getting registers and look forward to meeting everyone!

Don is a class act. Enjoy your trip.:thumbsup

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
I got a hold of Don and he is going to be able to help me. We will be getting registered and look forward to meeting everyone!

Welcome to the forum family Terry and Monica.

Don is going to help me transport from So Cal to Texas also. :thumbsup

Mar 15, 2006
We have room to store your GT in our showroom and your trailer on our track property.

Apollo

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 5, 2006
Pahrump, NV
Welcome to the forum family Terry and Monica.

Don is going to help me transport from So Cal to Texas also. :thumbsup

Thank you! We are very excited! We are making arrangements to get to and from Texas now.
Don, how far away is the Facility from the hotel? How far to the Airport from the facility? We will need to catch a flight out Saturday night.
Thanks again.

DGCA

*Supporting Vendor*
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2007
Southern California
We are located approx. 25 minutes from a number of hotels. It would be our pleasure to get you to the hotel once you drop your GT off at Hennessey Performance.

Silverbullitt

GT Owner
Mar 3, 2006
Lago Vista, TX

I recall keeping my car under your care for Rally I and Indy. I found that my supercharger had been replaced by a small cardboard box painted silver.

Spirit

Heritage GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Spirit love your new self portrait.

Is my stall ready yet?

Hey Jeff,

Sorry but I have not started on the new "stalls" project yet.:frown

Been rebuilding the main road to the house, new culverts & headers, repairing the old dam, and today the excavators are in cleaning out 100+ years of rock, sediment, gravel, clay, dirt, animal skeletons, and the list goes on and on up stream from the dam. These guys got SOME BIG MACHINERY. It is quite a project, but with no rain for quite a while the spring fed creek as gone dry for the first time since 1989. Last time I was going to clean it out, thought I would do it the following year, but it rained and stayed impassable for the next 20 years, so............... no time like the present.:thumbsup

Sorry my old friend but your 'stall' just hast to wait tell this project is finished.

By the way, the self portrait is a good likeness isn't it?:biggrin

Apollo

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 5, 2006
Pahrump, NV
We are located approx. 25 minutes from a number of hotels. It would be our pleasure to get you to the hotel once you drop your GT off at Hennessey Performance.

Thank you! I look forward to meeting you.
TC