Pics of my new daily driver

MK2_GT

GTX1 Owner
Mar 25, 2006
Well I got her this afternoon. man what car! I will be using it as a daily (only 15 minutes to work) I am going to love every minute of it :wink

Viper_Front.jpg

Viper_side01.jpg

Viper_rear.jpg

Viper_angle.jpg

Viper_side02.jpg

FORDGT001

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 9, 2005
MK2_GT said:
Well I got her this afternoon. man what car! I will be using it as a daily (only 15 minutes to work) I am going to love every minute of it :wink

Viper_Front.jpg

Viper_side01.jpg

Viper_rear.jpg

Viper_angle.jpg

Viper_side02.jpg
Nice looking driver. I had a 96 Viper GTS in the same colors. I hear maybe Dodge will come out with 650 HP in a new Viper for 08? Maybe this is wishful thinking.

satx

Aug 25, 2005
Dana Point
perfect color combo on a viper :thumbsup

92NSX

Mar 22, 2006
for some reason I was expecting to see a GT :confused
I personally like the Porsche in the background better. :biggrin

bigdan40

GT Owner
Apr 17, 2006
Awesome car!!! Had to rid of my '05 SRT ragtop to get the GT. Have you ever seen the back of the Viper Comp Coupe. The absolute nicest back end of any car on the market, just my opinion. I wish they would incorporate that back end on to the DOT Viper. Good luck with the car...Dan

getbit

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 15, 2006
Austin, Texas
I sold my First edition Coupe #170 when I bought the GT...but am on the list for the 2008 Viper...if Dodge steps it up.

Awesome car and I miss mine already.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Great looking car in that combo, and those are, in my opinion, the best OEM viper wheels ever. :cheers

getbit

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 15, 2006
Austin, Texas
I agree, completely. Hands down, best stock Viper wheel ever.

SLF360

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Still the chrome red one will steal the show... And will become your daily driver to work, I bet you ! :biggrin

stefan

bigdan40

GT Owner
Apr 17, 2006
MK2 GT, What do you think? This is a photo of my Comp Coupe that I just sold. The car went to Texas, to Hennessy Motorsports. I wanted to show you the back but the photos I have are to big (over 97 KB). I'll see if I can figure out how to load them. Dan

Attachments

• Comp Coupe on Spruce.jpg
    Comp Coupe on Spruce.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 262

abolfaz

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 11, 2006
Coral Gables
MORE MONEY IN IRV DAVIDS POCKETS! :ack

Fast Freddy

GPS'D 225 MPH
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 5, 2005
Avondale, Arizona
MK2_GT said:

Viper_Front.jpg

Viper_side01.jpg

Viper_rear.jpg

Viper_angle.jpg

Viper_side02.jpg

nice car :thumbsup my brother bought the same exact car as yours this year too

MK2_GT

GTX1 Owner
Mar 25, 2006
Thanks for all the cool responses guys. :thumbsup

Bigdan40, That is one of the baddest Vipers I have ever seen, holy smokes dude. If you do not mind me asking, how much did it go for and what did it have?

wow what a bad a$$ looking paint job with the snake .....

Last edited:

bigdan40

GT Owner
Apr 17, 2006
MK-It's a factory built turn key race car by Dodge and Evernham motor sports. My car had all the goods, pneaumatic jacks, full fire system etc. You can buy one direct from Dodge like mine with all the upgrades for about 145k. You will need racing credentials to do this though. They've only built about 80-85 over a three year period and most of them are raced in SCCA. This car is not street legal, full carbon fiber body, snake skin is a custom decal package (you would think it's paint it's so perfect), race seat, fully caged and flat out nasty. Same basic driveline as yours but tweeked to about 600 horse. Add that and the 2990 weight throw in those Hoosier slicks and you have one kick ass car, low (3 inch ground clearance) loud (no mufflers) and traffic stopping machine. I'm up in CT, been to a few local events with it where their were a lot of high end cars. People would stop what they were doing (like the GT) when I rolled in. If you'd like send me a pm with your regular email and I will send you some great photos. I really want you to see the back of the car to compare it to yours. Also here is the website for the Comp Coupe.
www.vipercompetitioncoupe.com
P.S. Check out my post "hot rod for sale" I'm looking to sell my 1940 Willys, one of the coolest rods in the country! Thanks...

Last edited:

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
bigdan40 said:
MK2 GT, What do you think? This is a photo of my Comp Coupe that I just sold. The car went to Texas, to Hennessy Motorsports. I wanted to show you the back but the photos I have are to big (over 97 KB). I'll see if I can figure out how to load them. Dan

great looking machine, where are you located? fresno?

bigdan40

GT Owner
Apr 17, 2006
bony said:
great looking machine, where are you located? fresno?
bony
I'm in CT! The previous owner was in Fresno. I'm assuming you have seen the car in person. If that is true let all the GT guys in on your opinion. I can attest that the car is downright outrageous.

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
bigdan40 said:
bony
I'm in CT! The previous owner was in Fresno. I'm assuming you have seen the car in person. If that is true let all the GT guys in on your opinion. I can attest that the car is downright outrageous.

yes i have seen the car, previous owner is a gt owner and a member of this forum... :thumbsup

bigdan40

GT Owner
Apr 17, 2006
bony said:
yes i have seen the car, previous owner is a gt owner and a member of this forum... :thumbsup
Very true! As a matter of fact he was taking delivery of the GT when I was buying his car. Very nice guy and a pleasure to do biz with. Bought the car sight unseen and it was to the letter when I received it via transport. I had to select from keeping it and getting the GT. Truthfully I liked the race car better but of course it's a completely different animal. Alot more time needed to enjoy it where the GT is enjoyable daily if so desired. If you see or converse with Jerry, give him my best. Thanks bony, Dan