Personalized Plates

KJRGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 4, 2006
SoCal
I just reserved my personalized plates "4LEMANS". Just curious, what are some of the rest of you running? Or is there a spot on the website where they are listed, as I'm a new subscriber?

SteveA

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 13, 2005
Sandpoint Id
There is a thread, I think it's called " hey guys got cool plates". It isn't very deep maybe a weeki or so back.

Last edited:

KJRGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 4, 2006
SoCal
Thanks Steve I'll check it out.

Beach-GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 8, 2006
Seminole Florida
Plates?

Mine says CAR BUF :biggrin

mardyn

GT Owner
Dec 20, 2005
Beautiful East Texas
I wanted HWY STR (Highway Star) for my GT, but it was already taken :confused

mardyn

PHXGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 11, 2005
Phoenix, AZ
"GT44" on AZ plates.

Tungsten

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 22, 2006
Atlanta
Plates

2006 GT on mine

Kingveloce

GT Owner
May 14, 2006
London, England
Mine is 52 GT (52 being my year of birth). There's another UK car running V8 FGT.

flyingsniffer

GT Owner
Mar 20, 2006
Hertfordshire, Essex
Kingveloce said:
Mine is 52 GT (52 being my year of birth). There's another UK car running V8 FGT.

Hello Matthew - we met at the Brum motorshow with the terrible Thunderbirds stand.

I bought 46GT at the same auction, 46 being my chest size (I wish...)

How's the black with no stripes going?

427Aggie

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 18, 2005
Frisco, Tx
Gulf GT

:thumbsup :banana

Beach-GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 8, 2006
Seminole Florida
Plate

I wanted 2FAST4U but itwas already taken.......probably on a Honda Civic or something. :eek

Kingveloce

GT Owner
May 14, 2006
London, England
flyingsniffer said:
Hello Matthew - we met at the Brum motorshow with the terrible Thunderbirds stand.

I bought 46GT at the same auction, 46 being my chest size (I wish...)

How's the black with no stripes going?

So it was you I was bidding against: apologies for pushing the price up a bit. I've also now bought 53GT from the DVLA, so all I need is another GT to put it on!

Mine's going really well. Took it to France for the long weekend at the start of May, arriving in Paris just in time to join in a 2 hour traffic jam. But the GT behaved perfectly, with no sign of overheating or any other temperament. And away from the autoroute... magic.

mardyn

GT Owner
Dec 20, 2005
Beautiful East Texas
Beach-GT said:
I wanted 2FAST4U but itwas already taken.......probably on a Honda Civic or something. :eek

I used to have "2FST4U" on my '74 Vega w/BBC/Turbo 400/narrowed 12 bolt back in the late 70's... man, I was cool. :thumbsup

mardyn

red gt 1442

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 23, 2005
NY Metro Area
KJRGT said:
I just reserved my personalized plates "4LEMANS". Just curious, what are some of the rest of you running? Or is there a spot on the website where they are listed, as I'm a new subscriber?

Like some of us. i tried to get just the letters GT, in New york State, but it had been taken and it is currently on a mustang so i got the next best plate i could think of.............RED GT.

Beach-GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 8, 2006
Seminole Florida
Plate

The BEACH-GT plate was on my 67Mustang GT but now it has an Antique plate.
Funny to see an Antique hitting 110 MPH in 6 seconds. The secret is the little Turbo that I bought from AK miller back in the 70's. Really puzzles the GT-500s when I go to shows. They can't do it. :thumbsup

analogdesigner

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 15, 2005
San Clemente, CA USA
Nuf said...

GT%20MEAN.jpg

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Analog, what are doing now? Clamshell off, motor open, what's the next surprise? BUT, I DON'T SEE ANY NUCLEAR REACTOR LIGHT hidden in the pic. What gives?

Neilda

GT Owner
Oct 19, 2005
London, UK
Why are you being mean to your GT?

analogdesigner

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 15, 2005
San Clemente, CA USA
GT MEAN, Engine bay light, Power Rings...

Well, I had to go out of town on business for a week, so nothing got done during that time. I am going to be working on revision #3 of the engine bay light. This one will has more uniform illumination, and a reverse sensor which turns the light off for safety while backing up. As simple as this seems, there are many problems to making this whole thing a well engineered component. I am going to play hookey today and work on the light.

I also will be selling some "Power Rings" that fit inside of the air inlet tube the prevent collapsing at high RPM. Test performed during the past few months are promising. I am designing the tooling so these will be ready to sell soon!.

Jay (GT MEAN) Actually Neil, my car has a very good life!
fjpikul said:
Analog, what are doing now? Clamshell off, motor open, what's the next surprise? BUT, I DON'T SEE ANY NUCLEAR REACTOR LIGHT hidden in the pic. What gives?

Neilda

GT Owner
Oct 19, 2005
London, UK
I'm sure your GT has an excellent life - I was just pulling your leg.

I always dislike seeing beautiful cars in bits, even though they're going to be reassembled.

I think it was the shock of seeing my mother without makeup once as a child.

I'll phone my shrink.

Neil