Pebble Beach

ObeyMyFast!

GT Owner's son
May 5, 2009
San Diego
Who else is up here? I just saw joyride's car parked outside a garage by ocean avenue.

AZSTAD

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 4, 2008
Arizona
That's us. We're hosting a reception on Sat. from 3-6pm. GT Owners are welcome.

I know GT Joey and Ralphie are here. I've also seen a dark blue with stripes at the Carmel on the Ave show.

Drew@ClassicAuto

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Jan 10, 2008
Keep an eye on this one!

This car is a belongs to a client of ours. All the way from Vermont! Hope he gets the big money!

http://www.goodingco.com/car/1921-bentley-3-litre

GTED

GT Owner
Apr 4, 2006
Just got here! Heritage w/ license plate L'MANSX4. Joyride, we waved at each other on Ocean last year, loved the color combo!

GTED

ObeyMyFast!

GT Owner's son
May 5, 2009
San Diego
I'm actually leaving for school on Saturday morning, so I won't be able to see the concourse. My uncle has a house on the 18th fairway (right next to the two trees), so its a bummer I won't be able to take advantage of it =\

I went to Laguna Seca today (thursday) and got to walk around in the pits, see the corkscrew, etc... Awesome fun. Headed to the concorso tomorrow.

Last edited:

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005

I know GT Joey and Ralphie are here. I've also seen a dark blue with stripes at the Carmel on the Ave show.
We will see you saturday........got your message, Laguna was great...see everyone saturday......gtjoey1314

Kayvan

GT Owner
Jul 13, 2006
Take pics !

Of cars not pit babes

cobrajeff

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 5, 2006
Daytona Beach
Don't be stingy - cars AND Pit Babes!

Nardo GT

Jul 15, 2006
Texas

Emailed you requesting you to call us. Joeys phone was cutting in & out on the voicemail directions you left. If you would please call me at the number I left at your email address. Won't be near a computer so can't access PM's or emails returned.

GTED

GT Owner
Apr 4, 2006
There was a white GT parked in the FCA corral at the Historic today, whose car is that? I'm glad I wasn't alone. Great day.

GTED

AZSTAD

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 4, 2008
Arizona
Multi-GT sighting in Carmel!

GTJOEY_NARDO_CARMEL.jpg