Pardo Update

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Hey guys, there seemed to be a little concern on the part of carmillo, as i just recieved a phone call about 10 minutes ago. He has just returned from mexico, is jumping on a plane to florida, from there to n.y. then back to detroit in a week or so. I to have commissioned carmillo for a full painting , please he said to email him on his web site , as i expressed some of you did not recieve responses back in a timely manor. I will be meeting him in may at a show at the javits center. I think either due to running around or mis communication something fell in the cracks , please visit and email his web site posted by dbk, report back to dbk or myself with details if there seems to be any problem. thanks guys , enjoy as we have some line up for the big event... gtjoey 1314 :thumbsup

LEMANSZ

Gt Owner
Jan 11, 2006
SoCal
yea, there is a problem...where is my FRIGGIN print that I ordered.!!!

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
PRETZELS, PRETZELS HEAR, GET YOUR PRETZEL.... :biggrin ,Did arnold stop the flow of pot in sunny california, your getting as jumpy as us damn new yorkers :biggrin . BREATHE DEEP ,LET THE BAD VIBES OUT MAN, Spend some time with bony , just cruising the shore line. :biggrin ONLY KIDDING, IM NO SPOKES PERSON FOR PARDO, BUT SINCE IM ON THE SAME LIST AS YOU , AND WE ARE HAVING A PARTY AT HIS HOUSE ON THAT FRIDAY,HINT,HINT. Maybe we should just take a deeeep breathe and rrreeelllaaxxxx , sssnnnn,,aahh!!! :biggrin . Is the tape over your check engine lite still holding :biggrin ONLY KIDDING MY FRIEND, SEE YOU IN AUGUST! :thumbsup gtjoey 1314 and still loving it!

ByeEnzo

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 10, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
I got a call on my voice mail from Camilo today. As gtjoey says, he has been traveling a lot. Anyway, my print is ready to crate up and send out. Makes me feel more comfortable that he finally acknowledged my phone calls etc. Hope to have my print of "White GT" soon. AC

LEMANSZ

Gt Owner
Jan 11, 2006
SoCal
the light is out...most of the time...once in a while it comes back to bust balls...like an hot, ex-girlfrfiend. jsut to reminde you who's boss...

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
I didnt want to mention names but bye enzo, he was packing yours as we were speaking, good luck it should look fantastic. Lemansz , we will have a great time at the rally, they have a hand computer tool that will burn out that light even if the engine falls out, hope to arrange that when you come. enjoy gtjoey 1314 :thumbsup

K-P Garage

GT Owner
Sep 12, 2005
Longwood, Florida
What is the line up of invited super guests?

GTJOEY- What is the big line up of superstar guests? Thanks,K-P :confused

ByeEnzo

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 10, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
Thanks for the update, gtjoey. Look forward to hanging the print in my living room. AC

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Anytime, im going for the 6 foot long one , its the mint but , i think it will be special for time to come. gtjoey :thumbsup