SoCal
SoCal...this weekend...like Sunday 0900?..any takers

ROCMAN

Big Dawg!
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 9, 2006
USA
SoCal...this weekend...like Sunday 0900?..any takers

Where's it at? I'm going somewhere this Sunday, but I have no idea what it's called.

racegirl

Paradise Cove is in Malibu right off PCH.
I used to spend almost every weekend there when I was younger!

kjslider

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 1, 2006
socal
I'm supposed to be taking delivery of my GTX1 "by" Sunday. Will come if I can get it in time.

-Kent

ps...I'm based in Newport Beach area

OCPETE

GT Owner
Nov 20, 2006
Killer Dana, CA
Paradise Cove is where Gidget & Moondoggy made whoopy behind Maveric P.I.'s trailer...a few clicks on the left side of PCH before that infamous Enzo fiasco :lol

Kave

GT Owner
Nov 13, 2006
Please please make it next sunday. I am going on a vegas drive with the bmw m group, this weekend.

Even if you guys go, please try and plan something in the near future. I had a great time, last time in malibu.

:thumbsup

LEMANSZ

Gt Owner
Jan 11, 2006
SoCal
going any way....cannnot go next Sunday as in Vegas myself..."be there or be square.."

malibu

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 12, 2006
Malibu California
I will be there at 9:00. Then after maybe a drive through the mountains to the shopping center where all the Ferraris, Porsches Corvettes meet on Sundays. Count me in...
Jeff

Kave

GT Owner
Nov 13, 2006
going any way....cannnot go next Sunday as in Vegas myself..."be there or be square.."

Definately next time then. Have a good time.:cheers

cudacharlie

Dec 21, 2005
SoCal
Even though I'm still at GT WannaBe status, you guys mind if I drop by in my Elise and check you guys out? I'll be coming back from the Valley Circle gathering about then (supercarsunday.com), where I saw a nice GT40 last week (CAV I think).... alternatively, you GT guys could mob that place and show the row of F-cars what time it is! :biggrin

FLY GT40

GT Owner
Jul 14, 2006
So. Ca.
Where's it at? I'm going somewhere this Sunday, but I have no idea what it's called.

Mark There is already a group of exotic car nuts leaving from sand canyon and solidad vons parking lot at about 6:30 to 6:45 going to calibasis. I will be in that bunch for breakfast but if you want to make a fast jam in our gt's to paridise cove to be there at 9:00 I will be glad to join you and show you the way. Barry FLY GT40

LEMANSZ

Gt Owner
Jan 11, 2006
SoCal
bring it...

LEMANSZ

Gt Owner
Jan 11, 2006
SoCal
Cancelled..rain Delay

rgates

GT Owner
Jul 1, 2006
Here it is......

Bring your camera.

http://supercarsunday.com/

FLY GT40

GT Owner
Jul 14, 2006
So. Ca.
Mark we had a good time Adem and I chased each other 135mph in the rain. nothing a littli wash and wax could not fix.wish you were there.
FLY GT40

ROCMAN

Big Dawg!
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 9, 2006
USA
Mark we had a good time Adem and I chased each other 135mph in the rain. nothing a littli wash and wax could not fix.wish you were there.
FLY GT40

Im bummed that I didn't go. I thought it was going to rain. I will definately make it next time. Did you get any pics?