Palm Beach Supercar weekend.

abolfaz

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 11, 2006
Coral Gables
I'm in the gables and would like to go on Saturday morning.

Bill M

GT Owner
Aug 18, 2007
On Sunday the 27th there is a Multi-Marque Classic Sports Car show at the Palm Beach airport Hilton that is put on by the Cavallino events group. If you are still in the area stop over and say Hi. I will be there with one of my race cars and a new Mosler MT 900GT

abolfaz

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 11, 2006
Coral Gables
Well?

JK_GT

GT Owner
Sep 18, 2007
Fort Lauderdale Florida

I think we came to the concensus to meet up Sat morning and make a FGT run up to the show. Stormcat suggest we all meet up anywhere just off off I95 beteween commercial and atlantic. We just need to set a time and meeting place. As far as a meet-up place, I would suggest to meet up on Cyprus Creek Road in the shopping center just West of 95 on the right. As far as time to meet, we have to be be setup at the show between 7am - 9:30am, and it will take about 45 mintues to get there if not racing there, so maybe plan to meet up at 7:00/7:30? LMK.

All the best.
Joel

abolfaz

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 11, 2006
Coral Gables
OK! I still need a list of whose going so I can secure credentials.

JK_GT

GT Owner
Sep 18, 2007
Fort Lauderdale Florida
OK! I still need a list of whose going so I can secure credentials.

abolfaz I'm going for sure. I'll PM you my info.

All the best.
Joel

abolfaz

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 11, 2006
Coral Gables
Cool! So far we have four?

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Mike ,
I have my credentials just not sure if I'm going up Friday night and staying? If not I will join you guys for sure in the Ft. Laud area or at the event. As JK GT mentioned there is a strip mall type shopping center on the NW corner of Cypress Creek Rd & Andrews Ave. Take the Cypress Crk Rd west exit off I95. Go to Andrews and make a right. There is a turn in Just past Hooters and we can meet right behind Champs Restaurant.( by the movie theaters )

abolfaz

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 11, 2006
Coral Gables
Anyone else?

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
I'm not staying up there friday ( tonight ) so are you still planing to meet? I'll be away from the pc. My cell # is 954 298 7510.. Brian

JK_GT

GT Owner
Sep 18, 2007
Fort Lauderdale Florida
I'm not staying up there friday ( tonight ) so are you still planing to meet? I'll be away from the pc. My cell # is 954 298 7510.. Brian

Brian,

I'm going to be at the meet place off Cypress Cheek exit by 7:30am tomorrow morning. I haven't seen a specific confirmation posted here from abolfaz, but I' assuming he is going to be at our meet place since he has my (others?) credentials for the show... I'll PM you my cel # in case you need it.

All the best,
Joel

abolfaz

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 11, 2006
Coral Gables
For those that sent me PM's, your credentials will be at the gate @ the show grounds. My father in law is sitting in ICU right now with his lungs full of water and his heart on its way out, so I'm not going to be able to go up tomorrow.

Have fun guys and take plenty of pics!

JK_GT

GT Owner
Sep 18, 2007
Fort Lauderdale Florida
For those that sent me PM's, your credentials will be at the gate @ the show grounds. My father in law is sitting in ICU right now with his lungs full of water and his heart on its way out, so I'm not going to be able to go up tomorrow.

abolfaz - so sorry to hear about your father in law, our prayers go out to you and your family for him.

stormcat/others? - I'll be at the meet place off Cypress Cheek exit by 7:30am tomorrow morning to make our FGT run up to the show. Looking forward to meeting you and the show.

All the best.
Joel

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.

Your father in law is in my prayers, sorry Mike.

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Mike, sorry to hear it. If I can help, please PM me. Frank

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Mike,
I'm very sorry to hear the news. Our thoughts will be with you...

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
abolfaz - so sorry to hear about your father in law, our prayers go out to you and your family for him.

stormcat/others? - I'll be at the meet place off Cypress Cheek exit by 7:30am tomorrow morning to make our FGT run up to the show. Looking forward to meeting you and the show.

All the best.
Joel

I'll be there !!!

Stewart W

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 12, 2007
Florida
Please post pics..if available ?