Overnite or drive to Saratoga New York

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Guys, supercharged has been calling a few of us, wants to see if we want to drive to saratoga. When things warm up.......looks like we have gtnj,njgt,1442,gtjimmy,radgt,standish,emmory pratt. but lets see if we can nail down a date.....im game, only thing he was thinking around july 4th and to me thats a no....no on the thru way...so come up with some ideas.....Good supercharged ...take it from here....pm everyone etc........gtjoey1314:thumbsup

Gierkink

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 5, 2005
Wellington, FL
I'll be in Saratoga the weekend before July 4th for a horse show with my daughters. If it turns out you'll be there the same weekend I'll bring my GT and meet you guys.

RPM217

2005 white/blue stripe
Jun 18, 2010
Rye Brook, New York
I could depending on the date, also a no way on 7/4, just not worth the hassle!!!

Gene Cassone

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 3, 2005
way upstate NY
Depending on the date I could drive DOWN to meet you(1 1/2 hr south for me!)

Supercharged

GT Owner
Feb 22, 2008
Upstate NY
I am suggesting the July 2-3 weekend as the Saratoga Automobile Museum (SAM) is hosting an all Ford show on July 2 and we can piggy back on this show. If this is a bad date we can expand on another show being hosted by SAM in Saratoga Park . Please comment on the following dates/events:
May 14-15 Spring Invitational
June 25-26 Modern Day American Muscle
July 2-3 All Ford Show
Aug 6-7 Hemmings Sports and Exotic Show
Aug 13-14 Meet Me In Saratoga
Sept 9-10 Wine and Food & Fall Ferrari Festival
The show is a very small part of the activities that one can take part in i.e. golf, spa/baths, possible event at the performing arts, planned drive though the Adirondacks, possible meal and vintage boat ride on Lake George, possible day at the (horse) track, shops in Saratoga and much much more. :smash If you have not figured it out, this event will be great to share with your significant other!

GTJIMMY

Permanent Vacation
Jun 12, 2009
Lloyd Harbor, NY
Supercharged,

Maybe the Aug 6th date. I have a house in Bolton Landing and can tell you (as I'm sure you know) June can be iffy for the weather. Been rained out several times for Americade.

JL

Howard

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 26, 2007
Florida/North Jersey
Schedule permitting, I'm in.

Howard

GTNJ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 21, 2006
State of Confusion
Schedule permitting, I'm in.

Howard

If Howard goes ...... I go !

Howard, stay in Florida for a while ..... it's freezing here.

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
june 25,26

Supercharged

GT Owner
Feb 22, 2008
Upstate NY
Supercharged,

Maybe the Aug 6th date. I have a house in Bolton Landing and can tell you (as I'm sure you know) June can be iffy for the weather. Been rained out several times for Americade.

JL

GTJIMMY very true for early June about the iffy weather. If you guys are afraid to drive July 4 weekend for the All Ford Show on July 2-3 then my next recommendation is June 25-26 Modern Day American Muscle Show while SPAC will be hosting the Jazz Festival during the weekend or the Hemmings Sports and Exotic Show on Aug 6-7 during track season which is a better date/event for you guys?